News: Duke Realty Corp (DRE.N)
19 Dec 2014
Wed, Dec 3 2014
Fourth-ranked Wisconsin hosts No. 2 Duke in a battle of unbeatens as part of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge on Wednesday. Both teams come into the marquee matchup riding seven-game winning streaks - with the Badgers emerging victorious in the Battle 4 Atlantis and the Blue Devils taking top honors at the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic. "I expect it will be crazy," Wisconsin forward Frank Kaminsky told reporters. "I've been a part of some crazy atmospheres, but this has a chance to be the best."
No. 2 Duke 93, Army 73: Jahlil Okafor recorded 21 points and eight rebounds to fuel the host Blue Devils.
(Updated: ADDS "and a touchdown" in lede ADDS "and scored a rushing touchdown" in graph 2 CORRECTS to "24-of-36 for 251 yards" in graph 3 CORRECTS time to 6:02 in graph 5)
Jahlil Okafor certainly has lived up to the hype through three games of his freshman season at Duke, but he is not the only impact freshman for the third-ranked Blue Devils. Tyus Jones and Justise Winslow both have complemented Okafor’s white-hot start for Duke, which plays Temple in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic on Friday in Brooklyn, N.Y. Jones leads the Blue Devils in assists through three games, while Winslow is third on the team in scoring and rebounding after sparking Duke in its 81-71 wi
No. 20 Duke has quietly built one of the top football programs in the ACC and will take aim at its fourth straight win Saturday when it visits Syracuse. The Blue Devils' last three victories have come by a total of 16 points, including last week's thrilling 51-48 double-overtime triumph against Pittsburgh in which Duke admittedly got lucky when the Pitt kicker missed a 26-yard field goal at the end of regulation. “We were resilient, continued to fight and believed down to the very end,” said Blu
PITTSBURGH -- David Cutcliffe seemed as tired as his players.
Virginia is aiming to remain atop the ACC Coastal Division and host Duke is looking to take a step toward eventually claiming the crown when the two teams meet on Saturday. The Cavaliers are the only unbeaten squad of the Coastal’s seven teams and they have already doubled last season's victory total with four overall. The Blue Devils refuse to defeat themselves and have committed only five turnovers in six games.
Georgia Tech is back in the national rankings, off to its best start since 2011 and one of 10 unbeaten teams remaining in FBS. The No. 23 ranked Yellow Jackets host Duke on Saturday looking to continue their tendency of chewing up opposing defenses behind their triple-option rushing attack that controlled the ball for more than 40 minutes in a 28-17 victory over Miami last week. The Blue Devils, who were one of the nation’s feel-good stories last season en route to the ACC Coastal Division title
(Updated: REWORDS end of first sentence in graph 3 and beginning of last note in GAME NOTEBOOK)
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Constellation Brands Has Real Magic (12/4/14)
- Duke Realty's (DRE) CEO Denny Oklak on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Duke Realty's (DRE) CEO Dennis Oklak on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Duke Realty's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Don't Follow The Herd, Consider STAG Instead
- Gladstone Commercial: It's Too GOOD To Be True
- Technical Briefing on Diversified REITs Equities - American Realty Capital Properties, Cousins Properties, Spirit Realty Capital, Liberty Property Trust, and Duke Realty
- Duke Realty Corporation Redeems Series K Preferred Shares
- Duke Realty Corporation Redeems Series L Preferred Shares
- Duke Realty Corporation Announces Offering of $300 Million of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Market Updates on Diversified REITs Stocks - Liberty Property Trust, American Realty Capital Properties, Cousins Properties, Spirit Realty Capital, and Duke Realty
- Duke Realty Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Duke Realty Closes Refinancing of Revolving Credit Facility and Term Loan
- Duke Realty Corporation Announces Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call; Thursday, October 30th, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. ET
- REITs Stocks under Review - American Realty Capital Properties, Duke Realty, Spirit Realty Capital, Sunstone Hotel Investors, and DCT Industrial Trust
- REITs Stocks Review -- Duke Realty, Starwood Property Trust, Washington Prime, Crown Castle Intl., and DCT Industrial Trust