Detour Gold Corp (DRGDF.PK)
30 Sep 2016
Mon, Aug 22 2016
* Says "we expect to re-finance less than $300 million of notes at maturity" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Gold production for Q2 is forecast to be at mid-point of quarterly range guidance of 125,000 to 150,000 ounces
* Says notes were repurchased from Paulson & Co. inc. using existing cash balances Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
April 21 Canadian gold miner Detour Gold Corp said it was charged with criminal negligence on Thursday over the death of an employee at its Detour Lake mine in Ontario on June 3.
- Detour Gold (DRGDF) Revises 2016 Guidance Conference Call (Transcript)
- Resource Sector Digest: Another One Bites The Dust
- Top Gold Funds' Top 10 Gold Stock Picks
- Detour Gold's (DRGDF) CEO Paul Martin on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Resource Sector Digest: Can Gold And Silver Hold Their Ground Going Into The Summer?
- Resource Sector Digest: Not The New Gold