News: Darden Restaurants Inc (DRI)
8 Oct 2015
Tue, Sep 22 2015
Sept 22 - Darden Restaurants Inc reported quarterly profit that topped Wall Street estimates as menu changes and improved service at its Olive Garden restaurants helped lure more diners through its doors.
Sept 22 - Darden Restaurants Inc's sales rose for the sixth straight quarter as changes to the menu at its Olive Garden restaurants attracted more customers.
NEW YORK - Darden Restaurant Inc's plans unveiled this week to spin off some of its holdings into a real estate investment trust points to a gold mine others can tap, but a recent statement by the U.S. tax authority raises cautionary flags.
- Darden Restaurants Inc said it plans to separate some of its restaurants into a publicly traded real estate investment trust as part of changes engineered by activist investor Starboard Value LP. | Video
June 23 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
* Shares hit record high of $73.40 (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
June 23 - Darden Restaurants Inc said it intends to separate part of its real estate assets into a real estate investment trust (REIT) as part of a plan to pay down about $1 billion of debt.
- Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Bowl Celebrates 20th Anniversary With More Pasta Combinations
- Active Equities to Watch in the Services Sector -- Hertz Global Holdings, Yum! Brands, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bloomin' Brands, and Darden Restaurants
- Darden Restaurants Reports Fiscal 2016 First Quarter Results; Same-restaurant Sales Increased 3.4%, All Brands Positive; Increases Earnings Outlook For The Full Fiscal Year
- Darden Restaurants Board Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Olive Garden Introduces Never Ending 'Family' Time With New Pasta Pass
- Olive Garden and the NFHS Network Partner to Celebrate Team Moms and High School Athletes
- Darden Restaurants To Host Fiscal 2016 First Quarter Conference Call On September 22
- Darden Names Bill Lenehan CEO of Proposed REIT
- Restaurants Stocks Technical Analysis -- Bloomin' Brands, Darden Restaurants, Dunkin' Brands Group, Fogo de Chao, and Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Todd Burrowes To Rejoin LongHorn Steakhouse As President