News: Derma Sciences Inc (DSCI.OQ)
5 Feb 2016
Thu, Nov 12 2015
Derma Sciences Inc said on Thursday it would evaluate all options, including a sale of the company, after stopping development of its only drug.
* Shares fall as much as 31 pct to touch 6-year low (Adds comments from conference call, updates shares)
Nov 12 Derma Sciences Inc said it would stop tests on its only drug in development after an outside assessment showed the drug was unlikely to heal foot ulcers caused by diabetes.
- Premarket Biotech Digest: Mylan's Perrigo Bid, MannKind Rallies, Merck's Setback
- Premarket Biotech Digest: Relypsa's Upside Potential, Citron's Next Target, Valeant CEO Sells
- Derma Sciences' (DSCI) CEO Ed Quilty on Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Derma Sciences' (DSCI) CEO Ed Quilty Discusses Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Sell These 7 Health Care Supplies Companies Now
- Derma Sciences' (DSCI) CEO Ed Quilty on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Derma Sciences Closes $36.4 Million Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock, Including Full Over-Allotment
- Derma Sciences Announces Pricing of Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock
- Derma Sciences Announces Commencement of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Derma Sciences to Present at Two Upcoming Conferences
- Derma Sciences to Present at the 24th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- Derma Sciences to Present at the Lazard Capital Markets 9th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Derma Sciences Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Derma Sciences to Hold Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call on November 12th
- Derma Sciences on Track to Begin Phase 3 Program with DSC127 in December Following Meeting with FDA
- Pilot Study in Patients with Head and Neck Cancer Finds That Derma Sciences` MEDIHONEY Reduces Hospital Stays in the U.K.