News: Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY.PK)
11 Dec 2013
Fri, Dec 6 2013
LONDON, Dec 6 - Hellman & Friedman's acquisition of a 70 percent stake in Deutsche Telekom's classified advertising business Scout24 will be supported by over 700 million euros ($955.96 million) of debt financing, banking sources said on Friday.
BRUSSELS - Slovenia is expected to need as much as 5 billion euros ($6.8 billion) to recapitalize its banks, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, a figure some officials say would not require an international bailout.
FRANKFURT - Deutsche Telekom plans to cut around 7.5 percent of jobs in the next three years at its IT services business T-Systems, a company source said on Monday.
* Measures to presented in coming weeks - exec. in memo (Rewrites, adds sources, exec. comments in memo)
FRANKFURT - Deutsche Telekom plans to repackage its internet offering rather than appeal against an October court ruling that blocked it from capping connection speeds when customers exceed data limits on flat-rate contracts.
FRANKFURT, Dec 2 - Deutsche Telekom plans to repackage its internet offering rather than appeal against an October court ruling that blocked it from capping connection speeds when customers exceed data limits on flat-rate contracts.
FRANKFURT, Dec 2 - Deutsche Telekom plans to cut up to 6,000 jobs at its IT services business T-Systems, Handelsblatt newspaper reported on Monday, citing company sources.
VIENNA, Nov 27 - An auction for telecoms frequencies that ended this month will have an annual impact of 90 million euros ($122 million) on Telekom Austria's profits, its finance chief said.
LONDON, Nov 25 (IFR) - Telekom Austria, rated Baa2/BBB-, will host a call with fixed income investors on Monday, ahead of launching a possible bond deal later in the week, bankers involved said.
FRANKFURT, Nov 21 - Deutsche Telekom will sell 70 percent of its classified advertising business Scout24 to private equity firm Hellman & Friedman for about 1.5 billion euros ($2.02 billion).
- My Portfolio Returned 38.29% This Year, Here's What I'm Doing For 2014
- T-Mobile: Subscriber Growth, Revenue Growth And Approaching Catalysts
- Deutsche Telekom AG Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Good Buying Opportunity With Telefonica
- Germany's Economy Picks Up Momentum As the DAX Adds to 2013's Gains
- Will Sprint Hand the Baton to T-Mobile USA?
- Deutsche Telekom Expands Roaming Capabilities with the New LTE Diameter Signaling Service
- Deutsche Telekom Powers Switzerland's First Subscription Video-on-Demand Service
- Surfing in the Skies on Singapore Airlines Powered by Deutsche Telekom
- Deutsche Telekom Announces New Multi-Platform Performance Optimization Solution
- T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS Announce Receipt of All Required Regulatory Approvals for Proposed Combination
- T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS Announce Board of Directors of Combined Company
- MetroPCS Announces Expiration of HSR Waiting Period For Proposed Combination with T-Mobile USA
- T-Mobile USA Selects FICO TRIAD Customer Manager to Improve Responsiveness and Credit Quality of its Portfolio