News: Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY.PK)
* Deutsche Telekom AG and Orange SA are in exploratory discussions with BT, although it is too early to state whether any transaction may occur
VIENNA, Nov 24 - Telekom Austria has finalised its cash call, reaching 99.7 percent of its target of 1 billion euros ($1.24 billion) with top shareholders Carlos Slim and Austria's state holding company OIAG making full use of their allotments, as expected.
LONDON/MADRID - Britain's BT Group has been approached by O2 owner Telefonica and the parents of O2's bigger rival EE to discuss competing multibillion-pound deals to create a powerhouse in fixed-line broadband, mobile and TV.
LJUBLJANA, Nov 21 - Telekom Slovenia, which is slated for privatisation, expects its annual net profit to rise in 2015 thanks to cost cuts and rising customer numbers, it said on Friday.
VIENNA, Nov 20 - Telekom Austria may have to set aside up to 40 million euros ($50 million) this year to cover the costs of a European court ruling on the pay and pensions of thousands of its staff classed as civil servants.
LJUBLJANA, Nov 20 - Slovenia's leading telecom operator Telekom Slovenia, which is slated for privatisation, posted a 19 percent drop in nine-month group net profit over the same period last year, the company said on Thursday.
BERLIN, Nov 19 - The German government has quietly scrapped plans to look into partly privatising railway operator Deutsche Bahn after a Reuters report last week prompted a backlash from members of Chancellor Angela Merkel's ruling coalition.
BERLIN - The German government has quietly scrapped plans to look into partly privatising railway operator Deutsche Bahn [DBN.UL] after a Reuters report week prompted a backlash from members of Chancellor Angela Merkel's ruling coalition.
LJUBLJANA, Nov 17 - Slovenia's largest telecoms provider Telekom Slovenia sold its 50-percent stake in Gibraltar telecoms firm Gibtelecom to Gibraltar's government for 47.7 million euros ($59.59 million), Telekom said on Monday.
BERLIN - The German government is mulling changes to a report laying out its plans to reduce stakes in several state-owned companies after a leak of the proposals sparked a backlash from some members of the ruling coalition.
- Wall Street Breakfast: ECB To Decide On QE In First Quarter
- European Stocks Rise as U.K. Growth Estimate Is Left Unchanged
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Stock Higher Today on Deutsche Telekom Comments
- Deutsche Telekom AG's (DTEGY) CEO Timotheus Höttges on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why T-Mobile US (TMUS) Stock Is Higher Today
- Why T-Mobile US (TMUS) Stock Is Up Today
- Deutsche Telekom hits it twice at the Global Carrier Awards 2014
- Deutsche Telekom upgrades to industry-leading IPX connections both for its in-house customer Telekom Deutschland and on the AMS-IX hub, enabling fast data exchange between mobile operators worldwide
- Deutsche Telekom provides NetAnalyze real-user performance monitoring for CDN performance optimization
- Deutsche Telekom Opens New IP PoP in New York
- Deutsche Telekom provides LiveStream Perform to Abu Dhabi Media for its global streaming and multiscreen distribution needs
- Deutsche Telekom Opens New IP PoP in Hong Kong
- Deutsche Telekom Expands Roaming Capabilities with the New LTE Diameter Signaling Service
- Deutsche Telekom Powers Switzerland's First Subscription Video-on-Demand Service
- Surfing in the Skies on Singapore Airlines Powered by Deutsche Telekom
- Deutsche Telekom Announces New Multi-Platform Performance Optimization Solution