News: Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)
Fri, Jul 18 2014
LJUBLJANA, July 18 - Slovenia's largest telecoms company Telekom Slovenia bought Bosnian telecoms firm Telrad Net d.o.o., expanding its business in Bosnia where Telekom already provides telecom and internet services.
PRAGUE, July 17 - The Slovak government has mandated JP Morgan and Citigroup to advise on the sale of its 49 percent stake in Slovak Telekom, a unit of Deutsche Telekom, a spokeswoman said on Thursday.
MEXICO CITY - Carlos Slim's America Movil said on Monday it will take control of just over half of Telekom Austria in a $1 billion buyout offer, giving the Mexican billionaire a base to build up his presence in European telecoms.
MEXICO CITY, July 14 - Carlos Slim's America Movil said on Monday it will take control of just over half of Telekom Austria in a $1 billion buyout offer, giving the Mexican billionaire a base to build up his presence in European telecoms.
VIENNA, July 10 - America Movil's move to boost its stake in Telekom Austria could be the best chance shareholders will have to extract value from the stock for some time, investors and analysts said ahead of Thursday's offer deadline.
VIENNA, July 3 - Telekom Austria's surprise 400 million euro ($546 million) writedown of its Bulgarian unit put it in "an extremely precarious situation", the new chairman of state holding company OIAG, its biggest shareholder, told a magazine.
BERLIN, July 1 - Europe's largest online fashion retailer Zalando - founded in 2008 with help from venture capitalists - does not expect investors to use any initial public offering (IPO) to cash out of the company, an executive told a German newspaper on Tuesday.
VIENNA, June 26 - A surprise writedown of Telekom Austria's Bulgarian business will not affect a recently agreed partnership between its major shareholders America Movil and the Austrian government, the Austrian OIAG state holding company said.
VIENNA, June 26 - The chief executive of Telekom Austria has seen no signals that America Movil wants to exit a deal to gain control of the Austrian group despite a surprise writedown on its Bulgarian business, he told a newspaper.
(Adds details on outlook, new book value, writedown reasons)
- 9 Filtered Dividend Stocks From Dividend Champions, Contenders And Challengers
- Dividend Champions For July 2014
- 4 Stocks Paying Higher Cash Dividends
- Dividend Challengers And Near Challengers: 18 Increases Expected By July 31
- Alcatel-Lucent: On The Way Up?
- DTE Energy's Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Deutsche Telekom provides NetAnalyze real-user performance monitoring for CDN performance optimization
- Deutsche Telekom Opens New IP PoP in New York
- Deutsche Telekom provides LiveStream Perform to Abu Dhabi Media for its global streaming and multiscreen distribution needs
- OTCM ADR Index Rose 5.3% in Fourth Quarter, 18.7% for Full Year 2013
- Qualcomm and Deutsche Telekom Collaborate on the First LTE Direct Operator Trial in Germany
- Deutsche Telekom Opens New IP PoP in Hong Kong
- Deutsche Telekom Expands Roaming Capabilities with the New LTE Diameter Signaling Service
- Deutsche Telekom Powers Switzerland's First Subscription Video-on-Demand Service
- Surfing in the Skies on Singapore Airlines Powered by Deutsche Telekom
- Deutsche Telekom Announces New Multi-Platform Performance Optimization Solution