Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)
FRANKFURT, June 24 Deutsche Telekom said on Friday it did not expect a drop in the value of its 12-percent stake in peer BT following a British vote to leave the European Union to weigh on its earnings.
Warschau, 23. Jun Die Deutsche Telekom kauft für knapp eine halbe Milliarde Euro neue Mobilfunkfrequenzen in Polen. Die dortige Telekom-Tochter habe für Mobilfunkspektrum, das von einem kleineren Rivalen nicht genutzt worden war, zwei Milliarden Zloty (rund 460 Millionen Euro) auf den Tisch gelegt, sagte T-Mobile Polska-Chef Adam Sawicki am Donnerstag. Der Wettbewerber NetNet hatte die Frequenzen voriges Jahr auf einer Auktion ersteigert, später dann aber wieder zurückgegeben. Der p
FRANKFURT, June 22 Investors holding 41 percent of Deutsche Telekom shares have opted for a dividend payment in shares instead of cash, the German telecoms operator said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT/LONDON, June 16 Deutsche Telekom is eyeing a bid for web hosting provider Host Europe Group (HEG) as it seeks to beef up its cloud operations, five sources close to the matter said.
* CEO says we are is well positioned for european consolidation Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
COLOGNE, Germany Deutsche Telekom expects the results of an auction of wireless airwaves in the United States in the second half of the year, its chief executive told shareholders on Wednesday.
COLOGNE, Germany, May 25 Deutsche Telekom expects the results of an auction of wireless airwaves in the United States in the second half of the year, its chief executive told shareholders on Wednesday.
LJUBLJANA, May 17 Slovenia's largest telecoms operator, state-owned Telekom Slovenia, plans to issue a 100 million euro ($113 million), 5-year bond with an annual yield of 1.9-2.1 percent, it said on Tuesday.
BRUSSELS The European Commission has opened an in-depth investigation into Germany's approval of Deutsche Telekom's plan to use its existing copper wiring to connect homes and offices up to its high speed fiber optic broadband network because it could harm competition.
- Are There Any Deals Among The Dividend Challengers? Part II
- Buyer Beware! My Top Income Stocks In An Expensive Utility Sector
- DTE Energy's (DTE) CEO Gerry Anderson on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Valuation Dashboard: Utilities- Update
- Warm Winter Weather Continues To Hurt DTE Energy's Short-Term Outlook
- DTE Energy Company's (DTE) CEO Gerry Anderson on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript