Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)
Thu, Feb 16 2017
FRANKFURT, Feb 16 Deutsche Telekom's T-Systems subsidiary is trimming its forecasts for 2017 after a weak 2016, Wirtschafts Woche weekly reported, citing a memo published on the company's intranet.
BERLIN German utility EWE AG [LANDWE.UL] aims to link a million households in northern Germany to fast internet connections by 2026, its CEO said, and is in talks with Deutsche Telekom , which needs partners to reach its national broadband targets.
* T-Mobile us-T-Mobile USA inc entered $4 billion secured term loan facility with Deutsche Telekom AG, its majority stockholder
BERLIN Germany's highest federal court handed Vodafone a victory on Tuesday in a dispute with Deutsche Telekom over how the former state monopoly charges for the use of cable ducts, Vodafone said.
* Says issuance of the bond will not increase its net debt position Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW, January 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Deutsche Telekom's (DT) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB+' with a Stable Outlook and Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. Fitch has also affirmed DT's senior unsecured ratings at 'BBB+' and 'F2'. The affirmation also applies to the debt issued by Deutsche Telekom International Finance B.V. and guaranteed by DT. DT is the incumbent telecoms operator in Germany, benefiting from its
FRANKFURT A cyber attack that infected nearly 1 million routers used to access Deutsche Telekom internet service was part of a campaign targeting web-connected devices around the globe, the German government and security researchers said on Tuesday.
* Routers in Brazil, Ireland, UK also infected, experts say (Adds comment from Brazilian National Computer Emergency Response Team)
* Outages a result of Telekom network defending against attack (Adds comments from minister, Telekom execs, details)
FRANKFURT, Nov 29 An attempt to hijack consumer router devices for a wider internet attack caused network outages that hit hundreds of thousands of Deutsche Telekom customers in Germany, a company executive said.
- Is President Trump's Help For Fossil Fuel Industries Really Helpful?
- DTE Energy (DTE) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- DTE Energy Company 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- DTE Energy: A Hot Opportunity
- Utility Stocks For Dividend Growth: The Correct Metric Is Important
- 2017's Top Ten Utility Stocks For Dividend Growth And Income