News: Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)
Mon, Nov 23 2015
* German government wants to boost download speeds to 50 Mbps
VIENNA, Nov 19 Telekom Austria's Serbian unit Vip mobile has bought additional capacity on the 800-megahertz spectrum for 35 million euros ($37.4 million) to expand its network for high-speed mobile internet in rural areas it said on Thursday.
* Bidders to submit indicative offers by Nov. 16 - sources * T-Mobile Netherlands valued at up to 3 bln euros - sources * Telecom and cable operators could enter race - sources (Updates with comments from Deutsche Telekom CEO) By Arno Schuetze and Pamela Barbaglia FRANKFURT/LONDON, Nov 11 Deutsche Telekom's T-Mobile Netherlands division has drawn interest from private equity groups Apax and CVC, which are putting the finishing touches to their rival bids, sources f
FRANKFURT/LONDON, Nov 11 Deutsche Telekom's T-Mobile Netherlands division has drawn interest from private equity groups Apax and CVC, which are putting the finishing touches to their rival bids, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Says plans to propose interim dividend of 0.08 Bosnian marka ($0.05) per share, down from 0.12 marka in 2014, to its shareholders on Dec. 7
* CEO says Netherlands is not sacrosanct in our portfolio Further company coverage: (Reporting By Georgina Prodhan)
FRANKFURT, Nov 5 Deutsche Telekom will offer its fibre optic-based Internet connections to another 2.4 million German households in the fourth quarter, Chief Financial Officer Thomas Dannenfeldt said in the text of a speech on Thursday.
* Shares down 2 percent (Adds details on German fixed-line, outlook, Telefonica Deutschland, shares, analyst comment)
FRANKFURT, Nov 5 Deutsche Telekom's German mobile service revenue slid 0.4 percent in the third quarter, continuing a slowdown that took hold in the second quarter, when they were flat.
BUDAPEST, Nov 4 The net earnings of Magyar Telekom fell 12.4 percent in annual terms in the third quarter due to higher marketing, outsourcing, maintenance and depreciation costs, the Deutsche Telekom unit said on Wednesday.
- Top 20 Utilities For Dividend Growth Investors
- Utilities: Across The Universe
- Targeting 35% Upside For The AES Corporation
- UTES: New Actively Managed Utilities ETF Targets Infrastructure
- The Prospect Of A Warm Winter Hurts DTE Energy's Short-Term Outlook
- DTE Energy (DTE) Q3 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Deutsche Telekom's Webcast Presentation Now Available for On-demand Viewing: dbVIC - Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference
- OTCQX International Companies to Present in Deutsche Bank's Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference -- November 19
- Deutsche Telekom to Present at the November 19 dbVIC - Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference
- Deutsche Telekom ICSS with Big Win at the Global Carrier Awards 2015
- International companies to host live webcasts at Deutsche Bank's November 19 Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference
- Cyber Security Innovator Morphisec Raises $7M Series A Funding Round
- Deutsche Telekom and Inmarsat Partner to Deliver European Aviation Network
- Deutsche Telekom Launches Advanced DNS Service
- Deutsche Telekom and Colt Announce Five-Year Partnership
- Deutsche Telekom ICSS Achieves Market Success Through Innovative Signaling Service Approach: Deal Signed with VimpelCom Group