News: Duke Energy Corp (DUK)
28 Nov 2014
Wed, Nov 5 2014
- Duke Energy Corp , the largest U.S. power company by market value, reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit as a cool summer reduced demand.
* Gas expected to make up third of fuel mix in 2015:CEO (Adds details, background, CEO comment; updates share)
Nov 5 - Duke Energy Corp, the largest U.S. power company by market value, reported a 27 percent rise in third-quarter profit, helped by increased pricing and the reversal of an impairment charge recognized in the first quarter.
NEW YORK, Oct 10 (IFR) - US power company Dynegy has launched its three-tranche US$5.1bn high-yield bond that will finance the majority of its acquisition of coal and gas assets from Duke Energy and private equity firm Energy Capital Partners.
Sept 25 - Phoenix Solar AG : * Says to build 32 MWp (dc) solar power plant for Duke Energy * Says construction will start in 2015 * Says project will be financed and owned by Duke Energy which earlier this
RALEIGH N.C. - Duke Energy Corp, the largest provider of electric power in the United States, will invest $500 million in a major expansion of its solar power program in North Carolina, the Charlotte-based company said Monday.
RALEIGH, N.C., Sept 15 - Duke Energy Corp, the largest provider of electric power in the United States, will invest $500 million in a major expansion of its solar power program in North Carolina, the Charlotte-based company said Monday.
Aug 28 - Power company Duke Energy Corp outlined plans to retire the remaining coal-fired stations at its Ohio plant by the end of the month as it looks to cope with tightening power plant emission regulations.
Aug 22 - U.S. power company Dynegy Inc said on Friday that it would buy 12,500 megawatts (MW) of coal and gas generation assets from Duke Energy Corp and Energy Capital Partners, in two deals valued at $6.25 billion.
- The U.S. Coast Guard closed a 15-mile stretch of the Ohio River on Tuesday after at least five thousand gallons of fuel oil spilled from a 60-year-old power plant owned by Duke Energy 20 miles east of Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Duke Energy announces plans to begin removing coal ash from four North Carolina sites
- Duke Energy bill assistance programs help families stay warm during winter
- Duke Energy announces milestone in sale of its Midwest Commercial Generation fleet to Dynegy
- Electric Utilities Stocks Technical Data - Xcel Energy, Duke Energy, Westar Energy, Hawaiian Electric Industries, and Northeast Utilities
- Duke Energy reports third quarter earnings; on track to achieve 2014 guidance
- Dominion Asks FERC To Begin Environmental Review Of Supply Header Project
- Quarterly Earnings, Customer Alert Warning, Project Updates, and Earnings Schedules - Research Reports on Exelon, Duke Energy, Dominion, PPL and Edison
- Duke Energy board appoints science and environmental expert as new member
- Dominion Asks FERC To Begin Environmental Review Of Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- Duke Energy declares quarterly dividend payment to shareholders