Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)
28 Apr 2017
Wed, Apr 12 2017
* announced Power/Forward Carolinas, a $13 billion, 10-year project to modernize state's electric system Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Duke Energy -issues statement in connection with legal action against some insurance cos seeking payment for liabilities associated with coal ash
BRIEF-Duke Energy Corp, units, Piedmont Natural Gas Co entered into an amendment to $6 bln credit agreement
* Duke Energy Corp - co, units, Piedmont Natural Gas Company entered into an amendment to $6 billion credit agreement, dated as of November 18, 2011
* CEO Lynn Good's FY 2016 total compensation was $13.8 million versus $10.8 million in FY 2015 - SEC filing
* Duke Energy board appoints Ted Craver as board member Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Duke Energy Corp , the biggest U.S. power company by generation capacity, posted a quarterly loss, stemming from the sale of its international business last year.
Feb 16 Duke Energy Corp, the biggest U.S. power company by generation capacity, posted a quarterly loss, stemming from the sale of its international business last year.
* Duke Energy reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 financial results
* Duke energy renewables acquires three california solar projects from sunpower
Duke Energy Corp has agreed to pay $27 million to settle a lawsuit over the power producer's abrupt firing of its newly installed chief executive in 2012.
- Scrap The 4% Retirement Rule, Buy These 10 Stocks With 4%+ Dividend Yields
- Why I Sold Kraft Heinz And What I Bought To Replace It
- Growing Demand For Cleaner Electricity Will Spark The Next Natural Gas Boom
- Duke Energy: Steady Income Play
- Quarterly Update On This 8.88%-Yielding 2x High Dividend Low Volatility ETN
- Duke Energy: No Change In Plan