News: DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc (DVA.N)
4 Dec 2013
Mon, Nov 25 2013
NEW YORK, Nov 25 - DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc : * Shares up 2.9 percent premarket after guidance
Nov 18 - DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc : * B. Braun and DaVita sign dialysis agreement * B. Braun Medical Inc says under new agreement, DaVita to buy B.Braun Dialog+
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc on Thursday disclosed a new $3.45 billion stake in Exxon Mobil Corp, after buying 40.1 million shares in the world's largest publicly traded oil company. | Video
* Exxon shares have lagged market, rise after-hours (Adds analyst comments, other holdings)
- A proposal to slash reimbursements to kidney dialysis centers in the United States drove down shares of Fresenius Medical Care AG and Davita Healthcare Partners Inc, two of the world's leading providers of dialysis services.
- Warren Buffett Keeps Betting On Stable Dividend Giants
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume
- Profit From 5 Trades Warren Buffett Made
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- Is Now The Time To Buy DaVita HealthCare Partners As Berkshire Aggressively Buys?
- DaVita Patient Vaccinations Exceed Goals
- Collaborations, Leadership Changes, and Business Restructuring Plans - Research Report on Agilent, DaVita, Actavis, Universal Health Services, and WellCare
- DaVita Clinical Research Shares the Human Side of Clinical Trials
- DaVita Offers Collection of Holiday Recipes for a Kidney-Friendly Diet
- DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. Comments on the Final CMS ESRD Rates and Provides Initial 2014 Operating Income Guidance
- Pre-Market Review: Opko Health Inc., DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., The Medicines Co., and Life Technologies Corp.
- DaVita HealthCare Partners Announces Leadership Changes for HealthCare Partners
- DaVita Receives Best Practices Award for Compliance Training Program
- Companies Announce Partnerships, Deployment of Services and Financial Results - Research Report on DaVita, BD, Allscripts, MedAssets, and Receptos
- DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. Schedules Capital Markets Day for December 9, 2013