News: Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX.A)
20 May 2013
Mon, Feb 25 2013
- Dynavax Technologies Inc may need to repitch its hepatitis B vaccine for a smaller patient population, after U.S. health regulators declined to approve the vaccine for adults - an estimated $700 million global market.
NEW YORK, Feb 25 - Dynavax Technologies Corp : * Shares off 28 percent after FDA rejects hep-b vaccine
Feb 25 - U.S. health regulators denied approval for Dynavax Technologies Inc's adult hepatitis B vaccine and sought additional data to evaluate its safety, delaying the market entry of a faster-acting and less frequently needed vaccine for the liver-attacking infection.
Feb 25 - U.S. health regulators denied approval to Dynavax Technologies Inc's adult hepatitis B vaccine in its current form and asked for more data to evaluate the vaccine's safety.
- 3 Investment Strategy Lessons From Vertex's Success
- Dynavax: A Compelling Buy
- Solving The R&D Investment Dilemma With Project Funding: Mark Kessel
- Bio Run Ups: What To Expect In The Next Few Months
- Dynavax Surprises: Announces Strategic Global Operations Hire
- Vaccinate Your Portfolio with These 3 Drugmakers
- Dynavax to Present at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Dynavax Announces FDA Advisory Committee Meeting Outcome for HEPLISAV(TM)
- Dynavax Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Dynavax Announces FDA Advisory Committee to Review HEPLISAV(TM)
- Dynavax Marketing Authorization Application for HEPLISAV(TM) Accepted for Review by European Medicines Agency
- Dynavax Appoints Christine Larson as Chief Financial Officer
- Dynavax Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Dynavax Appoints David Happel Vice President, Global Sales and Marketing
- Dynavax to Present at the 7th Annual JMP Securities Healthcare Conference
- Dynavax Reports New CPT Code for Adult Two Dose Hepatitis B Vaccination Schedule