Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)
22 Jul 2016
Wed, Jun 15 2016
* Public offering of 4,000,000 tangible equity units, with each tangible equity unit having a stated amount of $100.00
* Cleared a total of 9,804 megawatts (mw) at a weighted average clearing price of $134 per megawatt-day in auction
WASHINGTON Dynegy Inc will shut down three coal-fired units at two Illinois power plants because they are no longer economical in the Midwestern U.S. power market, the Houston-based electric utility said on Wednesday.
* Dynegy announces 2016 first quarter results affirms 2016 guidance
* Dynegy to shut down multiple Central And Southern Illinois coal-fueled units
* Responds to ferc decision regarding ohio affiliate waivers for aep and firstenergy Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Says CEO Robert Flexon's FY 2015 total compensation $12.1 million versus $6.7 million in FY 2014 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
U.S. electric power company Dynegy Inc said it had partnered with private equity firm Energy Capital Partners to buy French utility Engie SA's U.S. power plants worth $3.3 billion to expand in regulated power markets.
* Dynegy, Energy Capital JV to buy power plants worth $3.3 bln
Feb 25 Electric power company Dynegy Inc said it will form a joint venture with Energy Capital Partners to buy Engie's U.S. fossil portfolio worth $3.3 billion.
- The U.S. Coal Industry Is In A Futile War
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Dynegy's (DYN) CEO Bob Flexon on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dynegy (DYN) Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Dynegy's (DYN) CEO Bob Flexon on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Asset Class Weekly - M*A*S*H: A Report About High-Yield Bonds