Eni SpA (E.N)
18 Jan 2017
Mon, Dec 19 2016
MILAN Italian energy company Eni will sell a 30 percent stake in its giant Egyptian offshore gas field Zohr to Russia's Rosneft for $1.575 billion, pressing ahead with asset sales to fund investments and offset weak oil prices.
Nov 28 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
MILAN, Nov 28 Italian oil and gas company Eni is in talks with various parties to cut its stake in the giant Zohr gas field offshore Egypt to 50 percent, Chief Executive Claudio Descalzi said on Monday.
* Wants to become number one wind operator in Italy (Adds CEO's comments about opportunities in Italian market)
PARIS, Nov 28 Italian energy group Edison , a unit of French utility EDF, wants to triple its Italian customer base and would be ready to buy Italian energy group Eni's retail base, said Edison chief executive Marc Benayoun.
MILAN/LONDON BP has agreed to buy 10 percent of Eni's Shorouk concession offshore Egypt, which includes the giant Zohr gas field, for $375 million, joining other oil majors in increasing bets on the growing gas market.
MILAN Eni on Friday finalised plans to develop Mozambique's Coral South offshore gas project, part of a larger scheme that will see Italy's top energy company and partners spend an estimated $50 billion.
MILAN, Nov 18 Eni on Friday finalised plans to develop Mozambique's Coral South offshore gas project, part of a larger scheme that will see Italy's top energy company and partners spend an estimated $50 billion.
MAPUTO, Nov 2 Italy's Eni should make a final investment decision on its first offshore deep-water Liquefied Natural Gas project in Mozambique by the end of this year, Energy Minister Lleticia da Silva Klemens said on Wednesday.
- Eni - Cars Aren't The Only Thing Italians Excel At
- Climate Change Investing: Up In The Air
- European Shale - This Is One Shale Revolution That Won't Happen
- The Rex Tillerson Portfolio
- 5%+ Dividend Yield Portfolio: A Formula For Beating The Market With Higher Yield (Dec. 2016 Review)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Euro, Dollar Edge Closer To Parity