News: Eni SpA (E.N)
7 Mar 2014
Sat, Mar 8 2014
MILAN, March 8 - The crisis in Ukraine does not yet pose a threat to gas supplies but it is a wake up call for Europe to rethink its energy strategy, the head of Italian oil and gas group Eni said on Saturday.
HOUSTON, March 4 - Italy's Eni and Spain's Repsol will start early production of their offshore natural gas project in the Gulf of Venezuela with state-run Venezuelan oil group PDVSA at the end of this year, Eni's CEO said on Tuesday.
HOUSTON, March 4 - Italy's Eni and Spain's Repsol will start early production of their offshore natural gas project in the Gulf of Venezuela with PDVSA at the end of this year, Eni's CEO said on Tuesday.
* Approval given for Zubair oilfield contracts worth nearly $1 bln
* Cuts annual output growth target by 1 pct to 3 pct over 2014-17
* Shell (30 pct), Total (10 pct), Eni (5 pct) selling stakes
ROME, Feb 12 - Italy will sell stakes of energy company ENI, the postal service and other public companies to raise up to 9 billion euros this year to cut the public debt, Economy Minister Fabrizio Saccomanni said on Wednesday.
(Corrects name of tender winner from Chiyoda Co Ltd to Chiyoda Corp)
JAKARTA, Feb 11 - Indonesia's state energy regulator, SKKMigas, has appointed firms for the $4.1 billion development of Jangrik and North East Jangrik offshore gas and condensate fields operated by Eni, heralding the country's first deepwater gas project.
NEW YORK, Jan 30 - Blackstone Group LP reported on Thursday that fourth-quarter profit surged 130 percent, capping a record earnings year and far exceeding analysts' expectations, with its real estate business behind much of the gains.
- Eni SpA Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Recent WTI Oil Price Rise Is Likely To Be Short-Lived
- 5 Stocks For Mexico's Historic Energy Reform
- Statoil: Speculating On Acquisitions
- Can It Possibly Be Time to Invest in Italy?
- Look No Further: Chinook Energy Is The Real Deal From The International Energy Patch
- Stocks on the Radar: Akorn, Central European Media Enterprises, Denny's, bebe stores, and Eni SpA
- Stock Movements, Conference Call Schedules, Updated Production Guidance, and Meetings - Research Report on Chevron, YPF, Murphy Oil, Ecopetrol, and Eni
- Drilling Updates and Revenue Growth Despite Slow Economic Recovery - Research Report on Chevron, Statoil, EQT Midstream Partners, PetroChina, and Eni
- Pre-Market Analysis: Chevron Corp., Statoil ASA, Ecopetrol S.A., and Eni SpA
- Today's Research: Chevron Corp., Statoil ASA, Ecopetrol S.A., and Eni SpA
- Technical Study: ConocoPhillips, Chevron, Eni SpA, and Ecopetrol
- Financial Results, Investor Conferences, Dividends, Donations and Divestitures - Research Report on ExxonMobil, Whiting Petroleum, Exterran Holdings, Energy XXI, and Eni SpA
- Dividends, Upstream Deals, Joint Ventures, M&As, and Amendments Highlight Value for Oil & Gas Investors - Research Report on ConocoPhillips, BP, Statoil, EQT Midstream Partners, and Eni
- Joint Venture Commencement and Completion, New Reservoirs and Orders - Research Report on Schlumberger, FMC Technologies, Cameron, Oceaneering, and Eni
- Today's Research: ConocoPhillips, Chevron, Eni SpA, and Ecopetrol