News: Electronic Arts Inc (EA.O)
Thu, Feb 13 2014
SAN FRANCISCO - Japanese online gaming firm Nexon Co Ltd will begin to aggressively explore U.S. acquisitions to further a long-standing plan to expand in Western markets, its CEO-elect Owen Mahoney said.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 13 - Japanese online gaming firm Nexon Co Ltd will begin to aggressively explore U.S. acquisitions to further a long-standing plan to expand in Western markets, its CEO-elect Owen Mahoney said.
(Fixes headline and paragraph 1 to say the company is "Japanese" not "South Korean", changes 2010 to 2011 in paragraph 6)
SAN FRANCISCO - Videogame publisher Electronic Arts Inc lowered its 2015 revenue forecast on Tuesday as the arrival of new Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles has hurt sales of games for older consoles sooner than the industry had anticipated.
* 3rd qtr non-GAAP revenue of $1.57 bln falls short of Street view
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan 28 - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported higher profit for the third quarter on sales of games for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles and digital offerings.
Jan 17 - Video games maker Electronic Arts Inc's shares rose as much as 12 percent after a report said three of its games were among the top 10 sellers in the United States last month, raising the company's growth prospects for the year.
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts said on Thursday it halted development on upcoming projects of its "Battlefield 4" game to fix technical problems that have plagued the title recently, taking its stock down as much as 8 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported higher profit for the second quarter on cost controls and digital sales, although revenues were down on the year ago quarter.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 26 - Electronic Arts said it had reached a settlement with former college football athletes who have accused the company of using their images without permission and would not be making a new game for the popular "NCAA Football" series in 2014.
- Information Technology Equities Technical Study: International Game Technology, Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, and Take-Two Interactive Software
- EA to Present at 2014 Piper Jaffray Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference
- EA to Present at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- EA Announces EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil to Celebrate Football’s Greatest Event
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Action Against ELECTRONIC ARTS, INC. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of February 18, 2014 -- EA
- BioWare Opens Up the Galactic Starfighter Digital Expansion for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ to All Players Starting Today
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors With More Than $200,000 in Losses from Electronic Arts, Inc. to Contact Brower Piven Before the February 17, 2014 Lead Plaintiff Deadline
- EA to Present at Stifel Technology, Internet & Media Conference
- Respawn Unveils Official Titanfall Merchandise
- Electronic Arts’ Dungeon Keeper Now Available Worldwide on App Store and Google Play