News: Electronic Arts Inc (EA.O)
1 Jun 2015
Wed, May 6 2015
May 6 - U.S. stocks turned negative on Wednesday, after opening slightly higher, as disappointing data, including weaker-than-expected private jobs numbers, fueled concerns about the economy's potential to rebound from a first-quarter slump.
* Futures up: Dow 52 pts, S&P 4.5 pts, Nasdaq 0.5 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
- Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc, known for titles such as "FIFA" and "Madden NFL", posted better-than-expected quarterly earnings and revenue on Tuesday, helped by strong digital sales and the release of "Battlefield Hardline".
* Forecasts full-year adj profit $2.75/shr vs est $2.64 (Adds CFO, analyst comments)
* Q4 earnings per share $1.19; Q4 adjusted earnings per share $0.39; Q4 total GAAP revenue $1.19 billion versus $1.12 billion; Q4 non-GAAP total revenue $896 million versus $914 million
May 5 - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc , known for titles such as "FIFA" and "Madden NFL", posted a 5.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by growth in its digital business, which includes software distributed through direct downloads.
- A federal judge has dismissed a securities fraud lawsuit accusing videogame-maker Electronic Arts of misleading investors about the prospects for its "Battlefield 4" game, which was beset with glitches during its 2013 launch.
** Video games retailer Game Digital rises as much as 5 pct, top riser on FTSE 250
- Electronic Arts Inc , publisher of the "FIFA" and "Madden NFL" video games, posted better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, helped by growth in digital revenue and strong sales of its sports titles.
Jan 27 - Electronic Arts Inc, publisher of the "FIFA" and "Madden NFL" video games, posted better-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue, helped by growth in digital revenue and strong sales of its sports titles.
- Jim Cramer -- FireEye and Other Cybersecurity Firms Are a Long-Term Play
- Jim Cramer Says FireEye a Cybersecurity Stock Worth Considering
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/26/15: OCLR, EBIX, ASPS, CLF
- Best And Worst Performing S&P 500 Stocks Year-To-Date
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/21/15: ASYS, MXPT, ATLS, PHII
- Is This The Start Of Zynga's Comeback?
- Digital & Mobile Gaming Apps Continue to Grow in Popularity with Consumers as New Games are Introduced into the Market & Revenue Potential Increases
- Women’s National Teams Take the Pitch in EA SPORTS FIFA 16
- Need for Speed Returns in an Action Driving Experience That Unites the Culture of Speed
- Odell Beckham Jr. Claims Victory in Madden NFL 16 Cover Vote
- Pre-market Insights on Software Industry Stocks - Electronic Arts, Take-Two Interactive Software, TiVo Inc., Qlik Technologies, and Kofax
- Digital & Mobile Gaming Companies Betting on a Multi-Billion Dollar Future as Consumer's Interest in Casino Gaming Apps Increases Worldwide
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- Multi-Billion Dollar Mobile Gaming Industry Projected to Reach Higher Levels as New Gaming Apps are Introduced into the Market
- Potential Profits Continue to Grow at a Rapid Pace for Mobile Gaming Industry as Consumers Race to the Newest Products - Company Sees Over 300% Growth in Revenues
- EA SPORTS UFC Launches Worldwide Today on Mobile and Tablet Devices