News: Electronic Arts Inc (EA.O)
Thu, Dec 5 2013
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts said on Thursday it halted development on upcoming projects of its "Battlefield 4" game to fix technical problems that have plagued the title recently, taking its stock down as much as 8 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported higher profit for the second quarter on cost controls and digital sales, although revenues were down on the year ago quarter.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 26 - Electronic Arts said it had reached a settlement with former college football athletes who have accused the company of using their images without permission and would not be making a new game for the popular "NCAA Football" series in 2014.
SAN FRANCISCO - Electronic Arts said on Thursday that it will not offer gamers the next iteration from its college football video game series "NCAA Football" in 2014 and is evaluating the fate of the game franchise, which is mired in legal disputes with former college athletes.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 26 - Electronic Arts said on Thursday that it will not offer gamers the next iteration from its college football video game series "NCAA Football" in 2014 and is evaluating the fate of the game franchise, which is mired in legal disputes with former college athletes.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 - Electronic Arts Inc named its sports and digital games division head Andrew Wilson as chief executive on Tuesday, appointing the 39-year-old with a strong track record in leading game development after a six-month search.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 - Video game maker Electronic Arts named a new chief executive on Tuesday - Andrew Wilson, formerly the head of its sports games label and digital games platform.
COLOGNE, Germany - Videogames maker Electronic Arts knows that in the Vatican there are more than just a few soccer fans thanks to customer feedback for its flagship sports title FIFA Soccer mined from connected gamers all over the world.
* Wards off growing trend of companies holding own events
COLOGNE, Germany - "New heroes are here", proclaims a poster for Microsoft's and Sony's new gaming consoles at the entrance of the Gamescom trade fair, reflecting hopes that a battle over the devices will boost the declining videogames industry.
- Electronic Arts Preparing For Next-Gen Console Market
- Why Betting On The Turnaround Of These Companies Is A Waste
- New Stocks Make Most Attractive/Dangerous Lists For December
- Electronic Arts Misses Next Generation Opportunity With 'Battlefield' Issues
- Danger Zone: Electronic Arts
- Take-Two Interactive: Operating Leverage Will Drive It Much Higher
- Chillingo Announces Worldwide Launch of Fightback
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Files Class Action Suit against Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Stocks Showing Notable Actions, News: ReneSola Ltd, Electronic Arts, International Business Machines, Amazon.com, Intel Corporation
- Chillingo Announces Worldwide Launch of Zya
- Early Access to Galactic Starfighter Digital Expansion Available to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Subscribers Today
- AAAResearchReports.com Pre-Market Scrutiny: VMware, Oi S.A., Electronic Arts, and International Rectifier
- EA to Present at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference
- EA and Real Racing 3 Team Up with Hyundai to Promote Return to World Rally Championship
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Blasts Its Way Onto Xbox One and Xbox 360 on February 18
- Tech Companies Report Growth through Public Offerings, Launches and Financial Results - Research Report on T-Mobile, EMC, EA, NetApp, and Rogers