Electronic Arts Inc (EA.O)
24 Apr 2017
Tue, Feb 21 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, February 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Electronic Arts Inc.'s (EA) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. Fitch has also affirmed the issue specific ratings for EA's unsecured credit facility and unsecured notes at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The affirmation takes into account EA's solid credit metrics and conservative balance sheet, robust free c
* Electronic arts inc says Q3 change in deferred net revenue was $921 million
Jan 31 Video-game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported a 7.4 percent rise in third-quarter revenue, helped by strong sales of first-person shooter games "Battlefield 1" and "Titanfall 2".
* Omega Advisors dissolves share stake in Netflix - SEC filing
Electronic Arts Inc's second-quarter revenue edged past analysts' estimates and the videogame publisher raised its full-year revenue and profit forecast, indicating strong interest for its recently launched games.
Nov 1 Electronic Arts Inc's second-quarter revenue edged past analysts' estimates and the videogame publisher raised its full-year revenue and profit forecast, indicating strong interest for its recently launched games.
* Q2 GAAP loss per share $0.13; Q2 GAAP net revenue $898 million versus $815 million
- Electronic Arts: Don't Mess Up Battlefront 2
- Electronic Arts - Mass Effect: Andromeda Falters
- Activision Blizzard: Becoming A Broad-Media Corporation Will Increase Value
- Electronic Arts: A Rational Investment In The Gaming Industry
- GameStop: A 6% Recession-Proof Dividend?
- After A Record Breaking 2016, What's Next For NetEase?