News: Electronic Arts Inc (EA.OQ)
Thu, Dec 5 2013
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts said on Thursday it halted development on upcoming projects of its "Battlefield 4" game to fix technical problems that have plagued the title recently, taking its stock down as much as 8 percent.
SAN FRANCISCO - Video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported higher profit for the second quarter on cost controls and digital sales, although revenues were down on the year ago quarter.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 26 - Electronic Arts said it had reached a settlement with former college football athletes who have accused the company of using their images without permission and would not be making a new game for the popular "NCAA Football" series in 2014.
SAN FRANCISCO - Electronic Arts said on Thursday that it will not offer gamers the next iteration from its college football video game series "NCAA Football" in 2014 and is evaluating the fate of the game franchise, which is mired in legal disputes with former college athletes.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 26 - Electronic Arts said on Thursday that it will not offer gamers the next iteration from its college football video game series "NCAA Football" in 2014 and is evaluating the fate of the game franchise, which is mired in legal disputes with former college athletes.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 - Electronic Arts Inc named its sports and digital games division head Andrew Wilson as chief executive on Tuesday, appointing the 39-year-old with a strong track record in leading game development after a six-month search.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 17 - Video game maker Electronic Arts named a new chief executive on Tuesday - Andrew Wilson, formerly the head of its sports games label and digital games platform.
COLOGNE, Germany - Videogames maker Electronic Arts knows that in the Vatican there are more than just a few soccer fans thanks to customer feedback for its flagship sports title FIFA Soccer mined from connected gamers all over the world.
* Wards off growing trend of companies holding own events
COLOGNE, Germany - "New heroes are here", proclaims a poster for Microsoft's and Sony's new gaming consoles at the entrance of the Gamescom trade fair, reflecting hopes that a battle over the devices will boost the declining videogames industry.
- Why Betting On The Turnaround Of These Companies Is A Waste
- New Stocks Make Most Attractive/Dangerous Lists For December
- Electronic Arts Misses Next Generation Opportunity With 'Battlefield' Issues
- Danger Zone: Electronic Arts
- Take-Two Interactive: Operating Leverage Will Drive It Much Higher
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bruised on the Battlefield
- BioWare Announces Rise of the Hutt Cartel, the First Digital Expansion for Star Wars: The Old Republic
- EA Sends Players to International Hotspots with Medal of Honor Warfighter Zero Dark ThirtyMap Pack
- Visceral Games Brings Voice Control to Dead Space 3, Making It the First Co-Op Game to Feature Voice Commands on Kinect for Xbox 360
- Psychic Friends Network (PFNI) Readies 'Freemium' Mobile Apps in Bid to Re-Dominate the Nearly $2.5B Psychic Entertainment Market
- EA Teams Up With Hip-Hop Icons Big Boi and B.o.B in the Co-Op Action Blockbuster Army of TWO The Devil`s Cartel
- Crytek and Renowned Filmmaker Albert Hughes Announce "The 7 Wonders of Crysis 3" Cinematic Video Series
- EA Sends Dead Space 3 Players Into the Violent, Hostile World of Tau Volantis Armed With the Right Tools
- Madden Ultimate Team Draft Duels Brings Exciting New Competitive Mode to Madden NFL 13
- Word Derby Ponies Up Fun New Word App That Sends Gamers Off To The Races
- DICE Pits Players in a New Kind of Urban Warfare with the Battlefield 3: Aftermath Digital Expansion Pack