Electronic Arts Inc (EA.OQ)
Tue, May 9 2017
May 9 Video-game publisher Electronic Arts Inc forecast current-quarter revenue below analysts' estimates on Tuesday, and announced a new $1.2 billion buyback program.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, February 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Electronic Arts Inc.'s (EA) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. Fitch has also affirmed the issue specific ratings for EA's unsecured credit facility and unsecured notes at 'BBB'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this release. The affirmation takes into account EA's solid credit metrics and conservative balance sheet, robust free c
* Electronic arts inc says Q3 change in deferred net revenue was $921 million
Jan 31 Video-game publisher Electronic Arts Inc reported a 7.4 percent rise in third-quarter revenue, helped by strong sales of first-person shooter games "Battlefield 1" and "Titanfall 2".
- Is The Economy Strong Or Weak? - Cramer's Mad Money (5/23/17)
- Williams-Sonoma: Should You Invest Before The Q1 Earnings?
- Apple And Adobe: A Perfect Combination
- Wall Street Breakfast: Rout Eases As Trump Heads Overseas
- EA's Success This Year Is Contingent On Star Wars Battlefront 2's Success
- EA Continues To Impress