News: European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS NV (EAD.PA)
20 May 2013
Mon, Apr 29 2013
PARIS, April 29 - French media group Lagardere will pay a special dividend of 9 euros ($11.79) per share linked to the sale of its stake in aerospace group European Aeronautic Defense and Space.
PARIS, April 29 - France's Lagardere will pay a special dividend of 9 euros ($11.79) per share linked to the sale of its stake in aerospace group European Aeronautic Defense and Space.
LONDON - BAE Systems posted a smaller than expected fall in underlying profits on Thursday and cheered investors with a dividend boost and 1 billion-pound ($1.5 billion) share buyback plan due to the strength of its overseas arms sales.
(Corrects shareholder meeting date as March 27, not May 27)
PARIS, Dec 18 - PSA Peugeot Citroen named a senior government adviser and former head of EADS to its supervisory board, delivering on a pledge the struggling carmaker made in return for a state-backed bailout.
HELSINKI, Dec 18 - A bribery case that has resulted in Slovenia's prime minister being put on trial widened on Tuesday with the Finnish prosecutor saying the former CEO of defence group Patria and four others were charged with bribing Slovenian officials.
PARIS - Shares in EADS rose on Monday as European nations raced towards a deal aimed at overhauling the convoluted shareholder structure at Europe's largest aerospace group. | Video
* Shareholders close to agreement -Hollande (Adds Hollande comment)
- EADS Reports Improved First Quarter (Q1) Results 2013
- Continued Growth: EADS Reports Strong Full Year Results 2012
- Northrop Grumman, Cassidian Fly First Sensor-Equipped EURO HAWK Unmanned Aircraft
- Revenues and Profits Continue to Grow: EADS Reports Robust Nine-Month Results 2012
- REG-INVESCO Limited Form 8.3 - EADS N.V
- Steady Momentum: EADS Reports Solid Half-Year Results 2012
- On Track: EADS Reports First Quarter (Q1) Results 2012
- Increasing Growth Momentum: EADS Reports Full Year Results 2011
- MAINtag and Tego Win Airbus Tender for High-Memory RFID Flyable Parts Program
- Brower Piven Encourages Investors Who Have Losses in Excess of $100,000 From Investment in European Aeronautic Defence