Airbus Group SE (EADSY.PK)
2 Dec 2016
* Cuts form part of previously announced restructuring (Updates with statement from Airbus Group)
PARIS, Nov 29 European planemaker Airbus is to cut a net total of 934 jobs, including the closure of a site at Suresnes just outside Paris, said a French trade union, as part of a previously announced restructuring.
GENEVA/BRUSSELS Airbus called on Monday for a global agreement to set rules for the aerospace industry after the World Trade Organization partially ruled in Europe's favor in the latest round of a marathon subsidy dispute with Boeing .
TOULOUSE, France, Nov 24 The chief executive of the Airbus Group's commercial jet division said on Thursday he had grown more confident of reaching this year's target of at least 50 A350-900 deliveries.
PARIS/TOKYO Airbus is set to announce an order from Japanese low-cost carrier Peach Aviation, industry sources said, in a move that could help the planemaker narrow a gap with rival Boeing in their race to supply to Asia's No.2 aviation market.
* Peach to buy 13 Airbus jets, for $1.3 bln at list prices-sources
HONG KONG Airbus expects to sell around 670 aircraft this year, matching its planned deliveries, Mark Pearman-Wright, head of leasing and investor marketing, told the Airline Economics conference in Hong Kong on Wednesday.
HONG KONG, Nov 2 Airbus expects to sell around 670 aircraft this year, matching its planned deliveries, Mark Pearman-Wright, head of leasing and investor marketing, told the Airline Economics conference in Hong Kong on Wednesday.
* Raises 2016 profit forecast to $4.50-$4.65/shr from $4.30-$4.50
- Boeing And Airbus: The Order Battle In October 2016
- Rockwell Collins: Emerging Dividend Growth Idea?
- Layoffs To End November
- Identifying The Winners In The Low Fare Transatlantic Air Fare Battle
- Paying Off $29 Billion In R&D On The 787
- A Look At Airbus's Commercial Orders And Deliveries In October 2016