News: Brinker International Inc (EAT.N)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Jan 22 2014
- Brinker International Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results as same-restaurant sales at its Chili's chain rose for the first time in a year, driven by new menu items.
* Shares jump nearly 9 pct to life-high (Adds analysts' comments, details, updates shares)
Jan 22 - Brinker International Inc reported a better-than-expected 7 percent rise in quarterly profit as same-restaurant sales at its Chili's chain rose for the first time in a year.
Jan 22 - Brinker International Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by higher comparable-restaurant sales at its Chili's and Maggiano's Little Italy chains.
Oct 23 - Brinker International Inc reported fiscal first-quarter results that missed analysts' estimates, hurt by a bigger-than-expected decline in same-store sales at its Chili's Grill & Bar chain.
Oct 23 - Chili's Grill & Bar operator, Brinker International Inc, reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly profit as its expenses fell and its restaurant operating margin improved.
Oct 17 - Olive Garden and Red Lobster parent Darden Restaurants Inc should break itself up and explore spinning off its real estate properties, activist investor Barington Capital Group said in a letter on its website on Thursday.
- Cramer's Mad Money - 7 Things To Watch In The Week Ahead (3/7/14)
- 4 Potential Hurdles For The Restaurant Industry
- Could Brinker's Use Of Technology Revolutionize The Restaurant Industry?
- Silence Is Golden for Apple and Olin
- Red Lobster Needs to Go Local or Die
- Cramer's Mad Money - It's All About Icahn (1/23/14)
- Brinker International Announces Executive Changes
- Brinker International, Inc. to Present at March Investment Conferences
- Brinker International Board Declares Common Dividend
- Brinker International Reports Increases In Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 EPS And Comparable Restaurant Sales
- Chili's® Grill & Bar Spices Up Menu with Eight New 'Fresh Mex' Offerings
- Brinker International, Inc. to report Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Earnings
- Services Sector Announce Disaster Relief Donations and New Leadership Appointments - Research Report on McDonald's, Starbucks, Yum! Brands, Chipotle, and Brinker
- Brinker International Awards 5-Star Restaurant Operators with Highest Company Recognition
- Morning Market Bellwether: Carnival, Darden Restaurants, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Brinker Intl.
- Best Performing Restaurant Chains & Suppliers in 2013: GRILLit, Chipotle, Brinker International, Wendy's and Sysco