News: Brinker International Inc (EAT.N)
18 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 23 2013
Oct 23 - Brinker International Inc reported fiscal first-quarter results that missed analysts' estimates, hurt by a bigger-than-expected decline in same-store sales at its Chili's Grill & Bar chain.
Oct 23 - Chili's Grill & Bar operator, Brinker International Inc, reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly profit as its expenses fell and its restaurant operating margin improved.
Oct 17 - Olive Garden and Red Lobster parent Darden Restaurants Inc should break itself up and explore spinning off its real estate properties, activist investor Barington Capital Group said in a letter on its website on Thursday.
- Chili's Grill & Bar parent Brinker International Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and forecast higher earnings for fiscal 2014, sending its shares up as much as 8 percent to an all-time high.
- Brinker International Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Brinker International, Inc. Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast)
- Boeing, Caterpillar and AT&T Headline Wednesday's Earnings
- Ignite Restaurants: All Signs Point To A Big Earnings Miss
- Darden Restaurants: Popular Food, Unpopular Stock
- Portfolio Staples: 3 Buy-Rated Food and Restaurant Stocks
- Brinker International Awards 5-Star Restaurant Operators with Highest Company Recognition
- Morning Market Bellwether: Carnival, Darden Restaurants, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Brinker Intl.
- Best Performing Restaurant Chains & Suppliers in 2013: GRILLit, Chipotle, Brinker International, Wendy's and Sysco
- Chili's Turns the Simple Act of Dining Out into a Meaningful Gift this Holiday Season
- Early Briefing and Review: Carnival Corp., Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, Brinker Intl. Inc., and Darden Restaurants Inc.
- Brinker International, Inc. to Present at Morgan Stanley Global Consumer Conference
- Community Programs and Quarterly Financial Results - Research Report on Brinker International, Red Robin, Texas Roadhouse, Fiesta, and BJ's Restaurants
- Brinker International Declares Common Dividend, Appoints Joe DePinto To Chairman Of The Board
- Before the Bell Scans: Brinker Intl. Inc., Carnival Corp., Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd, and Darden Restaurants Inc.
- This Veterans Day, Chili's has Service Members' Backs In More Ways Than One