eBay Inc (EBAY.O)
8 Dec 2016
Mon, Nov 14 2016
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in General Motors - SEC filing
* Executed a co-marketing agreement with ebay mexico to release a new digital auto-classifieds product in mexico
* Ebay Inc - for Q4, company expects GAAP earnings per diluted share from continuing operations in the range of $1.15 - $1.25 - SEC filing
* Ebay Inc recommends shareholders reject "mini-tender" offer by TRC capital corporation
* Fedex office and eBay have teamed up to bring ebay valet drop-off program to more than 1,600 fedex office retail stores Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [EBAY.O FDX.N]
EBay Inc forecast quarterly revenue and profit for the crucial holiday shopping season largely below market estimates, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
Oct 19 EBay Inc forecast quarterly revenue and profit for the crucial holiday shopping season largely below market estimates, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.45 from continuing operations
Oct 19 Ebay Inc reported a 5.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday as changes to its platform attracted more buyers.
* Partners with CaribShopper and expands into Caribbean Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Amazon Is A Must-Own Hedge Against Traditional Retail Company Headwinds
- Cyber Monday Key Takeaways: Online Taking A Bigger Piece Of The Holiday Pie
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- Wall Street Breakfast: U.S. Equity Indices At Record Highs
- Cyber Monday And The Great Retail Divide
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update