Ecopetrol SA (EC.N)
24 Feb 2017
Thu, Feb 23 2017
Feb 23 A force majeure declared by Colombian state-run oil company Ecopetrol SA on some shipments of Vasconia crude has been extended to March deliveries, affecting at least seven cargoes of the medium grade, traders said on Thursday.
BOGOTA Bomb attacks last week halted pumping operations along Colombia's second most important oil pipeline, the Cano-Limon Covenas, state oil company Ecopetrol said on Sunday.
* Gran Tierra Energy announces two successful strategic acquisitions in the Ecopetrol 2016 bidding round in the Putumayo Basin
* Average production for Q3 of 2016 rose to 723 mboed, an increase of 3.9% compared to Q2 of 2016
* By 2020, at an average price of $50 USD/BL, estimated production would reach 760 mboed, equivalent to a 6% growth vis a vis 2016
BOGOTA Members of Colombia's largest oil workers union will vote on whether to strike in protest of privatizations at state-run oil company Ecopetrol, the union's president said on Tuesday.
BOGOTA, Sept 5 A leftist rebel bomb attack has halted pumping operations along Colombia's second most important oil pipeline, the Cano-Limon Covenas, state oil company Ecopetrol said on Monday.
- Trump's Infrastructure Promises May Fall Short But Multiplier Magic Will Save Him Anyway
- GXG: A Few Things To Keep In Mind
- Ecopetrol - A High-Risk Investment
- OPEC Deal Will Not Hinder Colombia's Production, But Guerrillas Can
- Ecopetrol's (EC) CEO Juan Carlos Echeverry on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ecopetrol S.A. 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides