News: Ecopetrol SA (EC.N)
27 Feb 2015
Fri, Feb 13 2015
BOGOTA, Feb 13 - Colombia's state-run oil producer Ecopetrol will drill three offshore wells this year, two off its Caribbean Coast and a third in the Gulf of Mexico, after slashing its offshore exploration budget to $200 million down from $632 million last year, the company said.
Feb 11 (IFR) - Andean and Mexican names outperformed in a flight-to-safety bid Wednesday as investors shed oil names and stayed clear of credits associated with the scandal at Brazil's Petrobras.
BOGOTA, Feb 11 - Colombia produced an average 1,034,500 barrels of crude per day (bpd) in January, a 2.7 percent increase over December and up 2 percent from the same month a year earlier, the Mines and Energy Ministry said on Wednesday. January's increase, marking the fourth straight month with output above 1 million barrels, was due mainly to increased volumes at large fields controlled by state-run oil company Ecopetrol. Ecopetrol and its operating partners accounted for 841,000
BOGOTA - The Trasandino pipeline in southern Colombia was suspended on Wednesday after a bomb attack by leftist guerrillas that caused a significant oil spill on the damaged stretch, state-owned oil company Ecopetrol said.
HOUSTON, Dec 15 - State-run companies Recope from Costa Rica, Petroperu from Peru and Ecopetrol from Colombia have opened tenders to import and export liquified petroleum gas (LPG), fuel oil and diluent naphtha with deliveries starting from January to February. Jamaica's refining company Petrojam will also receive bids until Dec. 31 to buy most fuels it will need for 2015, including high-sulfur diesel, ultra low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) and jet fuel. For spot crude tender news
BOGOTA, Nov 28 - Ecopetrol's Cano Limon oil pipeline in Colombia was bombed for the second time this week on Friday and will remain shut for repairs, a company official said.
BOGOTA, Nov 28 - Ecopetrol's Cano Limon oil pipeline in Colombia is shut for repairs following a bomb attack this week, and the company is investigating reports of a further attack on a stretch of the duct near the Venezuelan border, a press officer said on Friday.
Nov 18 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
HOUSTON, Nov 18 - Latin American state-run companies including Colombia's Ecopetrol and Jamaica's Petrojam are rushing in November to buy and receive imported fuels at their ports before the end of the year, after a strong increase in regional purchases during October. U.S. oil firm Citizens Energy was recently awarded with a fuel oil tender launched by Petroecuador for November-April delivery. For spot crude tender news stories please click: CRU-O/TEND-O For tenders on oi
HOUSTON, Nov 5 - State-run firms Costa Rica's Recope, Colombia's Ecopetrol , Dominican Republic's Refidomsa and Venezuela's PDVSA have launched recent offers to buy products on the open market, while firms PetroChina, Noble Group, BP , Valero Energy, Glencore, ATMI and Mercuria are awarded with tenders to satisfy Latin America's fuel demand. For spot crude tender news stories please click: CRU-O/TEND-O For tenders on oil products please click: Naphtha......NAP/TENDA
- Ecopetrol Could Be The Hidden Bull Of Big Oil
- 3.51% Advantage For 5 'Bad-As', Highest Yield, Lowest Price, February Stocks
- 7 Big Bad Boy Dividend Dogs Bust 15.87% To 57.59% February Upsides
- Petroamerica Oil: The Strong Buy Rating Has Become Even Stronger
- 4 Top Global Dividend Dogs Posit 53% To 92% February Upsides
- How Much Does It Cost To Produce One Barrel Of Oil (121 Companies)?
- Amid a Low Oil Price Environment Standard & Poor's maintains Ecopetrol's International Ratings at BBB with Stable Outlook
- Ecopetrol Announces Timing for the Earnings Release and Webcast of the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014
- Ecopetrol adopts measures to guarantee the adequate representation of shareholders at the 2015 general shareholders' meeting
- Annual General Shareholders' Meeting of ECOPETROL S.A
- Ecopetrol's Proven Reserves Increase 5.7% to 2,084 Million Barrels Equivalent
- Ecopetrol obtains financing for its 2015 investment plan through a US$1.925 Billion international credit facility
- Integrated Oil and Gas Equities Technical Coverage - Occidental Petroleum, Suncor Energy, Total, Ecopetrol, and YPF S.A.
- Ecopetrol filed its 2013 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Ecopetrol Announces 2015 Investment Plan to Maintain Production with Greater Cost Efficiency
- Ecopetrol's Board of Directors Announces Succession Plan for the Company's Presidency