Ecopetrol SA (EC.N)
21 Oct 2016
BOGOTA Members of Colombia's largest oil workers union will vote on whether to strike in protest of privatizations at state-run oil company Ecopetrol, the union's president said on Tuesday.
BOGOTA, Sept 5 A leftist rebel bomb attack has halted pumping operations along Colombia's second most important oil pipeline, the Cano-Limon Covenas, state oil company Ecopetrol said on Monday.
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering size not disclosed - SEC filing Source: http://bit.ly/2bg5Ubu Further company coverage:
* Minority shareholders have nominated Juan José Echavarría Soto as an independent member of board of directors of company
BOGOTA, July 1 Colombia's state-owned oil company Ecopetrol SA will drill hundreds of new wells in the Rubiales oilfield, depending on crude prices, in a bid to keep the area's output at 135,000 barrels per day, the company's president said on Friday.
BOGOTA, June 23 Colombia's state oil company Ecopetrol offered 20 oil and gas blocks for auction on Thursday, part of a company plan to cut back amid low global crude prices.
BRIEF-Results of second auction for Ecopetrol's equity divestment plan for its shares in Empresa De Energía De Bogotá
* On June, second auction was held to divest and sell 278.2 million of its shares of company Empresa De Energía De Bogotá S.A. E.S.P.
BOGOTA Colombian state-run oil company Ecopetrol has halted pumping on the country's second-biggest oil pipeline after a bombing attributed to the ELN rebel group sent crude spilling into a river late on Tuesday afternoon.
BOGOTA, May 18 Colombian state-run oil company Ecopetrol has halted pumping on the country's second-biggest oil pipeline after a bombing attributed to the ELN rebel group sent crude spilling into a river late on Tuesday afternoon.
- Brexit In Latin America: Colombia Votes Down Peace - Bezek's Daily Briefing
- Apple: The European Union's Pointless Tax Crusade
- Royal Dutch Shell: Will The Big Bet On Natural Gas Pay Off?
- Latin American ADRs Heatmap: Weekly Update
- Latin American ADRs' Heatmap: Weekly Update
- Chicago Bridge & Iron's Drastic Move Lower