Encana Corp (ECA.N)
17 Jan 2017
Fri, Nov 4 2016
* Morgan Stanley reports 5.0 percent passive stake in Encana Corp as of october 26 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2fnJuaF) Further company coverage:
CALGARY, Alberta, Nov 3 Pipeline company TransCanada Corp and shippers on the Canadian gas mainline system are closer to reaching an agreement on a new toll structure, the chief executives of Canada's two biggest natural gas producers said on Thursday.
Nov 3 Canadian oil and natural gas producer Encana Corp posted a quarterly profit, on an operating basis, as a steep fall in costs helped offset the impact of weak commodity prices.
Nov 3 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp swung to a quarterly net profit, compared with a year-earlier loss, when the company took an impairment charge of more than $1 billion.
* Encana - in quarter, lowered its operating expense and transportation and processing costs by around five percent on a boe basis compared to previous quarter
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct 5 Encana Corp said on Wednesday it has made $50 million in cost savings in 2016, continuing a trend of Canadian oil and gas producers squeezing spending in response to the prolonged downturn in global crude prices.
* To outline five-year growth potential during investor day, company updates 2016 guidance to reflect lower costs
* Purchased 49% of Encana's leasehold interest covering approximately 54,000 acres in south Piceance basin
* Intends to use approximately half of net proceeds received from sale of shares to fund a portion of its 2017 capital program
* CPPIB, Broe Group complete acquisition of DJ Basin oil & gas assets from Encana Further company coverage: (Reporting by Matt Scuffham)
- 40 Oil And Gas Companies And Their 2017 Capital Expenditures
- Resource Sector Digest: Will Oil And Gold Move Up Now?
- Future Of The Piceance
- Stock Up On Comstock: The Company Is Poised To Generate Alpha
- Vodafone Is A Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/5/17)
- Chart Industries: The Roller Coaster Ride Begins