Encana Corp (ECA.N)
Mon, Sep 19 2016
* Intends to use approximately half of net proceeds received from sale of shares to fund a portion of its 2017 capital program
* CPPIB, Broe Group complete acquisition of DJ Basin oil & gas assets from Encana Further company coverage: (Reporting by Matt Scuffham)
* Intends use net proceeds from sale of securities to finance capital expenditures, to reduce outstanding indebtedness Source text : http://bit.ly/29ZYyqD] Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
CALGARY, Alberta, July 21 The Canadian oil and gas earnings season kicked off on Thursday with signs of an industry recovery as Encana Corp and Precision Drilling Corp outlined plans to boost activity.
TORONTO, July 21 Canada's main stock index gained in morning trading on Thursday, boosted by strong earnings reports from Rogers Communications Inc and Encana Corp and a rebound in some materials stocks.
July 21 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp reported an unexpected quarterly operating profit, helped by a cost-cutting drive, and said it would raise its 2016 capital expenditure program.
July 21 Canadian oil and gas producer Encana Corp reported a smaller quarterly loss, helped by its ongoing cost-cutting drive, and said it would raise its 2016 capital expenditure program by $200 million.
CALGARY Encana Corp said on Tuesday it reached an agreement to sell its Gordondale oil and gas assets in northwestern Alberta to Birchcliff Energy Ltd for C$625 million ($487.98 million).
CALGARY, June 21 Encana Corp said on Tuesday it reached an agreement to sell its Gordondale oil and gas assets in northwestern Alberta to Birchcliff Energy Ltd for C$625 million ($487.98 million).
* Encana reaches agreement to sell Gordondale assets for C$625 million
- Will The 'Permian Charm' Work For Encana?
- Buy J.C. Penney At $10 - Cramer's Lightning Round (9/1/16)
- Bakken Update: A Brief Overview Of How To Invest In U.S. Oil E&Ps By Using Knowledge Of Sweet Spots
- Why Seymour Schulich Loves Birchcliff Energy
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- SM Energy: Please Welcome A New Permian Basin 'Story'