News: Consolidated Edison Inc (ED.N)
26 Nov 2014
Thu, Sep 25 2014
- For nearly a quarter-century, traders around the world have looked to a spot in Louisiana for the best price of U.S. natural gas. Now they're looking east.
- New York state environmental regulators are proposing shutting the giant Indian Point nuclear power plant to protect fish in the Hudson River during summer months, when demand for electricity for air-conditioning is greatest.
July 21 - New York state environmental regulators are proposing shutting the giant Indian Point nuclear power plant to protect fish in the Hudson River during summer months, when demand for electricity for air-conditioning is greatest.
- Champion Dogs: 54% Gain Edge For 5 Lowest-Priced, High-Yield Stocks
- How To Turbocharge Dividend Growth
- 4 Dividend Champions Strike 12.7% To 23.7% November Upsides
- Con Ed & BlackBerry Hit with Downgrades, Apple's Price Target Raised
- Con Edison (ED) Stock Lower Today After Analyst Downgrade
- 5 Rocket Stocks to Buy as Earnings Season Ends: Southwest Airlines and More
- Con Edison Wins Award for Outstanding System-Wide Reliability
- O&R Files New Electric, Gas Rate Proposals
- Financial Results, Pricing of Public Offering, and Recognition - Research Reports on PSEG, NorthWestern, Consolidated Edison, Sunedison and HomeAway
- Con Edison Chairman, President and CEO John McAvoy to Present at Edison Electric Institute Finance Conference
- Sempra U.S. Gas & Power, Consolidated Edison Development Partner On Nebraska Wind Project
- Con Edison Reports 2014 Third Quarter Earnings
- Multi-Utilities Stocks Under Review - DTE Energy, Consolidated Edison, Ameren, MDU Resources, and Sempra Energy
- Con Edison Deploys Landis+Gyr's Intelligent Switches for EV Charging Stations<6502.T>
- Sandy 2-Year Update: Con Edison Storm Defense System Protects New Yorkers From Future "Sandys"
- Protect Your Home (and Wallet) From Ol' Man Winter