News: Consolidated Edison Inc (ED.N)
25 Jul 2014
Mon, Jul 21 2014
- New York state environmental regulators are proposing shutting the giant Indian Point nuclear power plant to protect fish in the Hudson River during summer months, when demand for electricity for air-conditioning is greatest.
July 21 - New York state environmental regulators are proposing shutting the giant Indian Point nuclear power plant to protect fish in the Hudson River during summer months, when demand for electricity for air-conditioning is greatest.
STOCKHOLM, May 6 - ERICSSON : * Con Edison selects Ericsson to manage internal network in New York City * Says first managed services deal with public utility in the United States * Says 6 year agreement will help Con Edison enhance its internal network and
NEW YORK, March 20 - Consolidated Edison Inc has made payments to nearly 90 survivors and other people displaced by the deadly gas explosion that leveled two apartment buildings in New York City last week to help them with living expenses, the utility company confirmed on Thursday.
(In 3rd paragraph, corrects to show that the call was made to Consolidated Edison, not to 911)
- 7 Highest Yielding, 7 Fastest Growing And 7 Highest Total Return Dividend Aristocrats
- 6 Stocks To Add Yield And Stability To Any Portfolio
- S&P 500 And Dividend Aristocrat Dogs Mark 2.5% To 20% July Upsides
- Dividend Portfolio Pre-Season Power Rankings: 21-30
- Retirement: Are You Exposed To False Diversification Risk?
- 6 Dividend Stocks With A Low P/B Ratio
- Con Edison to Report Second Quarter 2014 Earnings on August 7
- The Biggest Lesson of the Winter Polar Vortex: Supplier Transparency Is Key
- Market Momentum on Multi-Utilities Stocks -- Public Service Enterprise, Ameren, NiSource, Consolidated Edison, and Sempra Energy
- Con Edison Declares Common Stock Dividend
- Con Edison Sustainability Report: 43 Percent Greenhouse Gas Emissions Drop Since '05
- Recognitions, Scheduled Conference Calls, Acquisitions, and Project Completions - Analyst Notes on Con Edison, AGL Resources, Pattern Energy, NJR and Black Hills Corp
- Con Edison Named Top U.S. Utility in Newsweek Green Rankings
- Multi-Utilities Equities Technical Coverage -- Research on Consolidated Edison, DTE Energy, Just Energy, and NiSource
- Con Edison Sponsoring 2014 New York Energy Week
- Utilities Announce Investments in Technology Upgrades, Hike in Natural Gas Prices, and Support for Cleaner Energy - Analyst Notes on Con Edison, Entergy, PPL, NRG Yield and Calpine