News: Electricite de France SA (EDF.PA)
29 Aug 2014
Thu, May 15 2014
PARIS - State-owned French nuclear power engineering group Areva is to get a new board of directors and a chief executive, replacing the current supervisory board and executive management committee to give the government more say in the firm.
PARIS - France will use a visit from China's President this week to seek tighter business links to the world's number-two economy in a bid to boost its own anemic one, signing big-ticket industry deals and working to cut its trade and investment deficits.
FESSENHEIM, France - French police arrested 57 Greenpeace activists who used a truck on Tuesday to ram their way into a nuclear power plant operated by EDF in eastern France, the organization said.
- Markets Tread Water, Waiting for Jackson Hole speech, but Business Carries On
- Buy-The-Dip High-Yield Portfolio: First Half Of 2014 Performance
- High-Yield Global Income Funds Offer Stability During Times Of Market Uncertainty
- Bond Market Review Q3 2013
- These Higher-Yielding Stocks Are Too Cheap To Ignore
- Sequestration And Money Pressure: Prepare For Deflation
- REG-EDF : Heysham 1 nuclear power station boiler findings
- EDF : Half-year 2014 results up. Good operating performance. 2014 targets and 2018 vision reiterated
- EDF : EDF AND VEOLIA HAVE COMPLETED THEIR TRANSACTION ASSOCIATED WITH DALKIA OPERATIONS
- EDF : EDF and Exeltium sign a MoU
- EDF : Quarterly Financial Information
- EDF : EDF and China Datang Corporation to build and operate a 2,000 MW ultra-supercritical coal-fired power plant in China
- EDF : EDF ACQUIRES PETROBRAS' 10% REMAINING STAKE IN USINA TERMOELÉTRICA NORTE FLUMINENSE
- EDF : Filing of the 2013 Reference Document - Annual Financial Report
- EDF : EDF and Exelon finalize agreement on CENG
- EDF : EDF extends a series of existing agreements with Chinese energy actors