News: Electricite de France SA (EDF.PA)
Tue, Dec 3 2013
Dec 3 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
PARIS, Nov 22 - Electricite de France is not seeking a sale of power grid unit RTE, the utility's Chief Financial Officer Thomas Piquemal said on Friday.
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 119bp
YAOUNDE, Nov 11 - Cameroon and Electricite de France have agreed to build a 400 billion CFA ($814 million) hydroelectric plant to generate 360 megawatts, and most of that power will be used to double production at a major aluminium plant, government officials said.
PARIS/LONDON - Britain signed a deal with France's EDF on Monday to build a 16-billion pound ($26-billion) nuclear plant, the first European country to offer state guarantees in order to fund a nuclear project.
Sept 13 - EDF Renewable Energy said it would buy up to 200 megawatts of General Electric Co's 1.85 MW wind turbines for projects beginning construction in 2013.
* Search progressing for partners on British nuclear plants
July 31 - Exelon Corp, the biggest nuclear power operator in the United States, said Wednesday that weak prices for power and for natural gas have pushed it to reduce operating and maintenance costs but the company is not yet giving up on any of its reactors.
- Bond Market Review Q3 2013
- These Higher-Yielding Stocks Are Too Cheap To Ignore
- Sequestration And Money Pressure: Prepare For Deflation
- Monthly Income Ideas: 8 Closed-End Funds With 9% To 9.5% Yields (Part 5)
- CEF Weekly Review: Investors Still Favor Munis
- Insider Buying: 5 Stocks With Significant CEO Purchases
- EDF AND EPH COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION FOR THE SALE OF 49% OF STREDOSLOVENSKÁ ENERGETIKA A.S. (SSE) IN SLOVAKIA
- EDF: distribution of a cash interim dividend of EUR0.57 per share for FY 2013
- EDF ANNOUNCES THE DISPOSAL OF ITS ENTIRE STAKE IN VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT
- EDF ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE SALE OF ITS SHAREHOLDING IN VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT
- EDF : Successful launch of EDF's first Green Bond
- EDF : Quarterly financial information
- EDF : Agreement in sight between EDF and Veolia Environnement on Dalkia
- EDF : Structure of the partnership for Hinkley Point C project
- EDF :Agreement reached on commercial terms for the planned Hinkley Point C nuclear power station
- EDF: Exclusive negotiations for Citelum acquisition, a key player in the public lighting market