Equifax Inc (EFX)
26 May 2017
A federal judge in Chicago has dismissed a proposed class action against U.S. credit bureau Equifax alleging it violated the Fair Credit Reporting Act by misreporting child support payments as delinquent.
* Equifax Inc - CEO Richard F. Smith's 2016 total compensation $15 million versus. $12.9 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2mYustK) Further company coverage:
A U.S. regulator on Tuesday ordered credit reporting agencies TransUnion and Equifax Inc to pay more than $23.2 million in fines and restitution for deceiving consumers about the usefulness and cost of credit scores they bought.
- Equifax: Little Competition, Double-Digit Growth And Expanding Margins
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Equifax's (EFX) CEO Rick Smith on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Valuation Dashboard: Industrials - Update
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 3/2/17: Parsley Energy, American Homes 4 Rent, Corindus Vascular Robotics, Korea Equity Fund, American Assets Trust
- 20 - 60% Upside In Mitek Shares