Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO)
21 Apr 2017
Thu, Feb 23 2017
* ELDORADO REPORTS 2016 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
TORONTO, Jan 6 Canada's Eldorado Gold Corp said on Friday it has indefinitely shelved expansion plans for its Kisladag mine in Turkey and deferred a decision on developing a project in Brazil, citing lower gold prices.
* Eldorado announces preliminary 2016 operational results and 2017 guidance
TORONTO Two Canadian gold miners shuffled their executive ranks on Friday, as Goldcorp Inc promoted a senior vice president to replace Chief Operating Officer George Burns, hired by Eldorado Gold Corp as chief executive officer.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.03 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Resource Sector Digest: Goldcorp Pleases Investors, Not Necessarily Its Own
- Gold: The Fundamentals Don't Matter?
- Eldorado Gold - A Complete Review Of Q4 2016 Results
- Eldorado Gold's (EGO) CEO Paul Wright on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Eldorado Gold: What To Do With The Stock In 2017
- 9 Gold Mining Companies. A Detailed Charts Analysis And Commentary