News: Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO)
29 Jun 2015
Thu, Apr 16 2015
ATHENS - Thousands of workers at a Canadian-run gold mine in northern Greece protested in Athens on Thursday against a decision by the new leftist government to revoke the company's license to develop the mine.
ATHENS, Feb 25 - Greece's new left-wing government will not block Canadian firm Eldorado Gold Corp.'s mining operations in the country's north but will review permits for a processing plant at the site, a senior energy ministry official said on Wednesday.
Feb 19 - Canadian gold miner Eldorado Gold Corp reported a fourth quarter profit on Thursday, as higher production and sales outweighed a drop in gold price.
- Eldorado Gold: Greek Operations Are Not Affected By The Government's Measures
- What's Eldorado Gold Worth Without Greece?
- Greek Default Risk Shrouds Eldorado Gold's Growth Projects
- El Dorado Gold Has Upside Potential, But Remains A Risky Stock
- Eldorado Gold: Commentary On The Skouries And The Olympias Projects Update
- Eldorado's Feasibility Study On The Certej Project Is Underwhelming, But There Might Be More Than Meets The Eye
- Greece Update
- /C O R R E C T I O N from Source -- Eldorado Gold Corporation/
- Eldorado Receives Project Permit Approval for the Eastern Dragon Project
- Eldorado Gold Announces Positive Feasibility Study on Tocantinzinho Gold Project
- Eldorado Gold Announces Olympias Development Update
- Eldorado Gold Announces Positive Feasibility Study on Certej Project, Romania
- Eldorado Gold Announces Election of Directors
- Eldorado Reports 2015 First Quarter Financial and Operational Results
- Technical Coverage on Gold Equities - IAMGOLD, Eldorado Gold, Gold Fields, AuRico Gold, and Agnico Eagle Mines
- Q1 2015 Financial and Operational Results Release Date and Conference Call