Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO)
28 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 7 2016
* Expects to produce between 310,000 - 320,000 ounces of gold per year through 2020 at average cash costs of $490/ ounce in Turkey
* Capital investments remains prudent, and funds are currently being allocated to internal growth pipeline
* Eldorado announces new exploration projects in Romania, Serbia and Brazil
* Expecting to produce a total of 570,000 ounces of gold at all in sustaining cash costs of $930 per ounce and cash costs of $595 per ounce for fy 2016
* Amended and restated credit agreement includes available credit of US$250 million
VANCOUVER, May 16 Eldorado Gold Corp will exit China after 11 years, selling its stakes in two mines and one development project there to Yintai Resources Co Ltd for $600 million in cash, the Canadian miner said on Monday.
May 16 Canadian miner Eldorado Gold Corp said on Monday it has reached agreement to sell its stakes in two mines and one development project in China to Yintai Resources Co Ltd for $600 million in cash.
BRIEF-Eldorado Gold to sell White Mountain, Tanjianshan Mines, Eastern Dragon Development Project for $600 mln
* Eldorado announces agreement to sell White Mountain and Tanjianshan Mines and Eastern Dragon Development Project
* Qtrly gold production 140,989 ounces versus 189,414 ounces last year
* Skouries technical study approved, construction to recommence
- 5 More Gold Exploration Stocks To Put On Your Radar Now
- Eldorado Gold Is A Buy As The Reward Outweighs The Risks
- Resource Sector Digest: Organizing A Chook-Raffle
- Eldorado Gold: Impressive Long-Term Opportunity
- Eldorado Gold - Production Update And Outlook Look Impressive For The Future.
- Eldorado Gold: No More Second Chances