News: Edison International (EIX)
22 Jul 2014
Tue, Apr 29 2014
- Privately held Energy Future Holdings, the biggest power company in Texas, has filed for bankruptcy with more than $40 billion in debt to myriad classes of bondholders and lenders.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 18 (Fitch) Bankruptcy court approval of the plan of reorganization (POR) moves Edison International (EIX) closer to a final resolution of its exposure to Edison Mission Energy's (EME) insolvency and, in Fitch Ratings' opinion, represents a positive development for EIX's creditworthiness. On March 11, 2014, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, approved EME's POR, position
- Electricity Transmission Assets: No Longer A Crown Jewel?
- Power Up Your Gains With Hedge Funds' 5 Favorite Utility Stocks
- Low-Cost Funds Dupe Investors - Q2 2014
- Edison International's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Edison International Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast)
- Will This Upgrade Help Edison International (EIX) Stock Today?
- Recognitions for Technology and Customer Satisfaction and Technical Updates - Analyst Notes on PPL, PG&E, Edison, Sempra Energy and NU
- Technical Briefing on Electric Utilities Equities -- PPL Corp., American Electric Power, Xcel Energy, Edison Intl., and Pinnacle West Capital
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades, Corporate Statements, and Quarterly Dividends - Analyst Notes on PSEG, AES, DTE Energy, NRG Energy and Edison International
- Edison International to Hold Conference Call on Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Southern California Edison, Green Home Builder and Habitat for Humanity Announce Construction on ABC Green Home 2.0
- SCE Seeks More Small-Scale Renewable Generation Projects in Fifth Round of Solicitations
- Edison International and Southern California Edison Declare Dividends
- Technical Snapshot on Electric Utilities Stocks -- Research on Xcel Energy, Pepco Holdings, Centrais Eletricas Brasileiras, and Edison Intl.
- Southern California Edison, Green Home Builder and Habitat for Humanity Break Ground on ABC Green Home 2.0
- CPUC to Hold Community Information Meeting on Proposed San Onofre Settlement Agreement