News: Edison International (EIX)
23 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 2 2014
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday agreed to weigh whether to revive certain claims made in a class action lawsuit filed by employees against utility Edison International over its pension plan management.
WASHINGTON, Oct 2 - The U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday agreed to weigh whether to revive certain claims made in a class action lawsuit filed by employees against utility Edison International over its pension plan management.
- Privately held Energy Future Holdings, the biggest power company in Texas, has filed for bankruptcy with more than $40 billion in debt to myriad classes of bondholders and lenders.
- Dividend Contenders: 34 Increases Expected By December 31
- Utilities: 'Funny How Time Slips On Away'
- How Is Your Regulated Electric Utility Handling Distributed Generation?
- The Best Dividend Growers, Part 26: Wisconsin Energy
- Will This Ratings Upgrade Help Edison International (EIX) Stock Today>?
- A Surprising New Portfolio Diversifier
- Conference Calls Schedule, Satellite Launch, Addition of New Route, and New Offerings - Research Reports on Edison, DIRECTV, Spirit Airlines, Cardinal Health and Sysco Corp.
- The Real Treat Should Be a Safe Halloween Season
- EME Reorganization Trust Announces Cash Distribution
- SCE Seeks Energy from Solar Installations
- Application Period Begins for $1.2 Million 2014-15 Edison Scholars Program
- ‘A Bug’s Light!’ Brings Electrical Safety Lessons to Thousands of Students in SCE Service Area
- Advisory for Tuesday, October 28: Edison International to Hold Conference Call on Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- EME Reorganization Trust Closes Sale of EIX Notes
- SCE Unveils Largest Battery Energy Storage Project in North America
- Pre-market Insights on Electric Utilities Stocks - American Electric Power, Xcel Energy, Edison Intl., Pinnacle West Capital Corp., and Duke Energy Corp.