Elekta AB (publ) (EKTAb.ST)
Mon, Apr 3 2017
* Varian Medical Systems - reached confidential settlement agreement with Elekta for patent litigation involving technology used for radiation oncology
* Says Elekta Chairman Laurent Leksell acquires 730,769 new shares of class A, representing a value of SEK 71.2 million
March 1 Swedish radiotherapy equipment maker Elekta posted a surprise drop in fiscal third-quarter core earnings on Wednesday and announced further measures in the U.S. after a drop in orders in the North and South America region.
* Q3 EBITA* amounted to sek 325 m (335) before items affecting comparability of sek -58 m (-91) and bad debt losses of sek -1 m (-72).
BRIEF-Elekta says Health Canada has issued a medical device license to Elekta's Leksell Gamma Knife Icon Radiosurgery System
* Elekta says Health Canada has issued a medical device license to Elekta's Leksell Gamma Knife Icon Radiosurgery System Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Elekta receives 510(k) clearance for Venezia for treating advanced-stage gynecological cancers
* Elekta receives 510(k) clearance for Venezia, an image-guided brachytherapy applicator for treating advanced-stage gynecological cancers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says wins order from Uppsala University Hospital for Versa HD linear accelerators
STOCKHOLM, Nov 10 ** Medical technology firm Elekta has won a contract in Denmark worth 74 million Danish crowns ($10.84 million), according to a publication on EU procurement website Tenders Electronic Daily (TED) Link: http://bit.ly/2eNfrdx ** Contract covers purchase of one MR Accelerator for Odense University Hospital and includes a service contract of at least 5 years ** Contract authority is with Medicoteknik, Region Syddanmark ($1 = 6.8236 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Jo
* Says USITC judge in preliminary decision regarding legal process with Varian Medical Systems declares Elekta has not enfringed on patents related to imaging enhanced radiotherapy