Elekta publ AB (EKTAb.ST)
23 Jun 2016
Thu, Jun 9 2016
* Reconfirms target to reach an EBITA margin of 20 percent by fiscal year 2017/18.
LONDON, June 1 European shares fell on Wednesday, extending the previous session's losses and starting June on a muted note, with Sweden's Elekta the worst performer after a set of disappointing results.
* Says board of directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.50 (0.50) per share for fiscal year 2015/16 and that dividend will be divided into two payments from now on
* Says board of directors proposes a dividend of sek 0.50 (0.50) per share for fiscal year 2015/16 and that dividend will be divided into two payments from now on
* An arbitration tribunal in London issued an award in a dispute between two Elekta group companies and humediQ GmbH
* Leeds St James acquires eight Elekta linear accelerators for advanced cancer treatment
* NHS supply chain (NHSSC) chooses Elekta to upgrade UK's radiotherapy resources
* Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. increases stake to 5.024 percent, a FSA filing shows on Tuesday Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Stockholm Newsroom)
* The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to acquire Elekta linear accelerators and other radiotherapy solutions
* Goldman Sachs Group, Inc decreased stake in Elekta AB from above 5 percent to 0.06409 percent of Elekta share capital Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)