Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
30 Jun 2016
Mon, Jun 13 2016
* Amended and restated credit agreement includes available credit of US$250 million
VANCOUVER, May 16 Eldorado Gold Corp will exit China after 11 years, selling its stakes in two mines and one development project there to Yintai Resources Co Ltd for $600 million in cash, the Canadian miner said on Monday.
May 16 Canadian miner Eldorado Gold Corp said on Monday it has reached agreement to sell its stakes in two mines and one development project in China to Yintai Resources Co Ltd for $600 million in cash.
BRIEF-Eldorado Gold to sell White Mountain, Tanjianshan Mines, Eastern Dragon Development Project for $600 mln
* Eldorado announces agreement to sell White Mountain and Tanjianshan Mines and Eastern Dragon Development Project
* Qtrly gold production 140,989 ounces versus 189,414 ounces last year
* Skouries technical study approved, construction to recommence
* Says reached agreement to sell its 82 percent interest in co's Jinfeng mine to unit of China National Gold Group
ATHENS, March 31 Greece said on Thursday that Canadian miner Eldorado Gold needs to reach a "compromise" with local communities and the government to move ahead with its gold mine project in the country.
* Eldorado Gold qtrly gold revenues $189.3 million versus. $244.5 million
ATHENS Canadian miner Eldorado Gold's Greek unit Hellas Gold has been granted a license by Greece's environment ministry for its Olympias mine, it said on Tuesday, removing a hurdle to develop its project in the north of the country.
- The Emerging Market Opportunity In A Yield Drought
- U.S. Treasuries To Stay Strong, Opportunity In Break Even Rates Before FOMC?
- Downside Risks To Emerging Markets On The Horizon
- U.S. 10-Year Auction Finds Strong Demand, Yields Follow Global Trend To Close Lower
- Dollar Real Yields Push USD Index Higher, Risk Appetite Recovery Puts USD/JPY On An Upward Path
- ETF Investors Pile In To Treasuries Despite Fed Noise