Eldorado Gold Corp (ELD.TO)
Tue, Jun 27 2017
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Kisladag is now expected to produce approximately 38,400 ounces of gold in Q2 of 2017 and about 90,000 ounces of gold for first half of 2017
BRIEF-Integra Gold says Glass Lewis has recommended Integra shareholders vote for arrangement resolution with Eldorado Gold
* Integra Gold Corp - Glass Lewis has recommended that Integra Gold shareholders vote for arrangement resolution with Eldorado Gold Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Eldorado Gold Corp- Eldorado Gold confirms it has not received formal notification or any details of any arbitration proceedings
Eldorado Gold Corp agreed on Monday to purchase fellow Canadian mining company Integra Gold Corp for C$590 million ($432.4 million) in the latest move by gold miners to opt for less risky geopolitical regions in a lackluster gold market.
May 15 Eldorado Gold Corp agreed on Monday to purchase fellow Canadian mining company Integra Gold Corp for C$590 million ($432.4 million) in the latest move by gold miners to opt for less risky geopolitical regions in a lackluster gold market.
May 15 Gold producer Eldorado Gold Corp has agreed to buy the remaining shares of Integra Gold Corp , to expand its mining opportunities in the Eastern Abitibi region of Canada.
* Eldorado Gold - Integra has agreed to pay a termination fee of approximately C$18 million to Eldorado upon occurrence of certain termination events
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* ELDORADO REPORTS 2016 YEAR-END AND FOURTH QUARTER FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL RESULTS
- Transports Week In Review - Early Earnings Reports Put A Pause On Transports' Surge
- You Know What The Risks Are Here, Right?
- Controlled Demolition
- I Hear A Freight Train Coming, It Is Time To Get Off Of The Tracks
- Transports Week In Review - Transports Break Through Key Technical Level
- Transparency Pays: Emerging Markets Share More Data