News: Reed Elsevier NV (ELSN.AS)
9 Dec 2013
Wed, Nov 20 2013
BARCELONA - Business information group Reed Elsevier said it could return more cash to shareholders after investing in new products to grow revenues and making bolt-on acquisitions.
BARCELONA, Nov 20 - Business information group Reed Elsevier said it could return more cash to shareholders after investing in new products to grow revenues and making bolt-on acquisitions.
LONDON, Sept 25 - Anglo-Dutch information group Reed Elsevier said on Wednesday its finance director Duncan Palmer would step down in September 2014 due to family circumstances.
AMSTERDAM, July 25 - Anglo-Dutch information group Reed Elsevier increased its share buyback programme and announced a bigger than expected interim dividend on Thursday as it continues to expand its electronic publishing and professional events businesses at a faster pace than print revenues decline.
AMSTERDAM, July 25 - Professional publishing and events group Reed Elsevier beat forecasts for first-half earnings on Thursday and reiterated its full-year outlook saying it expected further revenue and earnings growth this year.
- LexisNexis InterAction Survey: Insight into the State of Law Firm CRM
- Elsevier’s Science and Technology Books Available via YBP Library Services’ GOBI3
- New eBook Offerings from LexisNexis Support Digital Transformation in Law Schools
- LexisNexis CounselLink Earns Safe Harbor Certification
- Interim Management Statement
- LexisNexis State Net Launches New Interface, Adds Features and Data
- Reed Elsevier site visit: Reed Exhibitions – Reed Travel Exhibitions presentation at World Travel Market, London
- LexisNexis Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant of the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Legal Management
- Lexis Advance Voted Best Online Legal Research Provider in Annual The Legal Intelligencer “Best Of” Reader Survey
- LexisNexis Reaches Critical Milestone in Asian Patent Collections