News: Electrolux AB (ELUXb.ST)
ROME, Feb 4 - Electrolux's biggest plant in Italy could face closure unless a support plan is agreed with the government, the head of the Swedish appliance maker's Italian business said on Tuesday.
* FTSEurofirst on track for 1st monthly loss since August
STOCKHOLM, Jan 31 - Electrolux to Reuters: * CEO says worried about brazilian market slowdown but sees no fundamental
Jan 31 - Electrolux : * CEO says U.S. appliances market to be negatively affected by weather in
* Would mark first monthly loss for the index since August
Jan 31 - Electrolux in Q4 conference call: * CEO says has recently implemented price increases in n America to have effect
STOCKHOLM, Jan 31 - Electrolux : * CEO says does not want to speculate on outcome of talks with affected parties
LONDON, Jan 31 - European shares edged lower in early trading on Friday following mixed earnings releases, with Electrolux falling 5.8 percent after posting a bigger than expected drop in fourth-quarter core earnings.
STOCKHOLM - Electrolux expects its European market to rack up a year of growing demand for the first time in three years in 2014, the company said on Friday after posting a bigger than expected fall in quarterly earnings.
- Electrolux Capital Markets Day in Charlotte, November 20, 2014
- Electrolux Annual Report 2013 is Published
- Notice Convening the Annual General Meeting of AB Electrolux
- Changes to the Board of AB Electrolux
- Electrolux: President and CEO Keith McLoughlin’s comments on the results for the full year and the fourth quarter of 2013
- Electrolux Consolidated Results 2013
- Electrolux named Industry Leader in RobecoSAM annual rating
- Electrolux: Invitation Q4 2013 Presentation
- Electrolux Unveils Premium Appliances Range in China
- Electrolux Capital Markets Day 2013