Electrolux AB (ELUXb.ST)
Fri, Oct 28 2016
* Q3 op profit SEK 1.83 bln vs consensus 1.73 bln (Adds CEO comments, detail, share price)
STOCKHOLM, Oct 28 Home appliance maker Electrolux reported a bigger than expected rise in third-quarter profit on Friday but scaled back its forecast for market demand in North America while saying demand in Europe could end up at the lower end of its forecast range.
* Electrolux president and CEO Jonas Samuelson's comments on the results for the third quarter 2016
* Contract period is three years with option for additional 2 years Source text for Eikon:
* Says Ruy Hirschheimer, Head of Electrolux Major Appliances Latin America and Executive Vice President of AB Electrolux, has decided to resign from his position, effective October 1, 2016
Sept 12 Electrolux CEO Jonas Samuelson to journalists on sidelines of media event:
Sept 12 Electrolux CEO to journalists on sidelines of media event:
July 20 Home appliance maker Electrolux reported second-quarter operating earnings above forecast and raised its outlook for the European market this year, but shares fell as slower than expected sales in North America weighed.
* Says we now expect European market demand to grow by 2-4 pct in 2016
* Says four of six business areas achieved an operating margin above 6%