News: Embraer SA (EMBR3.SA)
14 Mar 2014
R$ -0.15 (-0.77%)
Wed, Mar 12 2014
SAO PAULO, March 12 - Brazil's Embraer SA said on Wednesday its latest E-175 regional jet has beaten initial expectations for fuel efficiency improvements, helping to keep the plane competitive until a next-generation model arrives in 2020.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Empresa de Telecomunicaciones de Bogota S.A. E.S.P.'s (ETB) ratings as follows: --Long-term foreign- and local currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'BBB-'; --COP530 billion senior notes due 2023 at 'BBB-'; --National long-term rating at 'AAA(col)'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS ETB's ratings are supported by its sound credit profile, Fitch's expectation for
SAO PAULO, March 12 - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA said on Wednesday its latest E-175 regional jet has achieved a 6.4 percent improvement in fuel efficiency over the original model, more than the 5 percent improvement the company had expected.
SAO PAULO - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's No. 3 commercial planemaker, said on Wednesday it was aiming for stable profit margins in 2014 as better pricing on executive jets should offset deep discounts on big regional jet orders.
* Still aiming for 13-14 pct EBITDA, 9-9.5 pct EBIT margins
SAO PAULO, Feb 26 - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA expects to book at least one new aircraft order for every plane delivered in 2014, helping to maintain or bolster its order backlog, Chief Executive Frederico Curado told analysts on Wednesday.
SAO PAULO, Feb 26 - An order for Embraer SA regional jets has not been affected by an American Eagle pilots union rejection of a new labor contract, Embraer Chief Financial Officer José Antonio Filippo said on a Wednesday conference call.
SAO PAULO, Feb 26 - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA said on Wednesday it was keeping its targets for operating profit margins unchanged in 2014 from last year, according to a securities filing.
SAO PAULO, Feb 26 - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Wednesday that fourth-quarter net income more than doubled from a year earlier to 607 million reais ($260 million), according to a securities filing.
SAO PAULO - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's No. 3 maker of commercial airplanes, likely boosted earnings and hit its profitability targets with a rush of aircraft deliveries at the end of 2013, according to a Reuters survey of analysts.
- Aerospace/ Defense Equities Analysis: The Boeing, Embraer, Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, and Lockheed Martin
- Embraer Releases Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results and 2014 Outlook
- Pratt & Whitney to Provide Fuel Efficient PurePower® Engines on Air Costa Order for 50 Embraer Jets
- India's Air Costa places a firm order for 50 E-Jets E2s
- Embraer Meets Aircraft Delivery Guidance for 2013, with 90 Commercial and 119 Executive Jets
- Market Technical Roundup: FLIR Systems, L-3 Communications Holdings, Embraer, and TransDigm Group
- Executive Appointments, Upcoming Quarterly Results, Strategic Acquisitions, and New Contract Orders - Research Report on Northrop Grumman, Textron, Raytheon, L-3, and Embraer
- Embraer Receives American Airlines Order for up to 150 Aircraft
- Joint Development Agreement, Financial Results, New Board Chairman, and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on Boeing, Esterline, Hexcel, Triumph, and Embraer
- AAAResearchReports.com Pre-Market Technical Analysis: Embraer, TransDigm Group, FLIR Systems, and L-3 Communications Holdings