News: EMC Corp (EMC.N)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Jan 29 2014
- EMC Corp , the world's largest data storage equipment maker, forecast current-quarter results below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down nearly 3 percent in trading before the bell.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s)
Jan 29 - EMC Corp's profit rose 17 percent in the fourth quarter due to higher sales of its data storage equipment.
JERUSALEM - Defence contractor Lockheed Martin Corp and data storage equipment maker EMC Corp said on Sunday they plan to jointly invest in advanced technology projects at a tech park in southern Israel.
JERUSALEM, Jan 26 - Defence contractor Lockheed Martin Corp and data storage equipment maker EMC Corp said on Sunday they plan to jointly invest in advanced technology projects at a tech park in southern Israel.
* VMware 4th-qtr, 1st-qtr revenue forecast beats analysts' estimates
Jan 8 - EMC Corp has appointed David Goulden the chief executive officer of its storage or information infrastructure business, reporting to overall company chairman and CEO Joe Tucci.
Nov 21 - EMC Insurance : * Sandler O'Neill cuts price target to $32 from $35; rating hold For a summary of rating and price target changes on U.S. companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/US For a summary of rating and price target changes on Canadian companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/CA
* Global security technology market seen at $86 bln by 2016
- EMC Corp , the world's largest data storage equipment maker, cut its full-year forecast because of the two-week U.S. government shutdown, sending its shares down 4 percent.
- Is There A Safe Way To Play The Crisis In Ukraine?
- Big Data Stocks: Growth And Valuation Examined
- NetApp To Offer Integrated Storage Array And Virtualization Software
- Edward Jones: EMC, Devon Offer Growth Opportunities
- What Do The Hedge Fund Tea Leaves Tell Us?
- Time To Buy and Store EMC's Profit Potential
- New Products, Partnerships, and Earnings Results - Analyst Notes on EMC, SanDisk, NetApp, Western Digital, and Brocade Communications Systems
- Pre-Market Scans - Most Active: Exxon Mobil, EMC, JPMorgan Chase, and Intel
- RSA Teams with Pivotal to Offer Security Analytics and Big Data Playbook
- RSA's Art Coviello Calls for Increased International Cooperation and Governance Among Nations and Security Industry
- RSA Enables New Generation of Managed Security Services to Help Enterprises Better Detect and Respond to Advanced Threats
- EMC Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- BEW Global Selected as 2013 Best in Biz Award Winner
- EMC's Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Earnings Results Available on EMC.com
- EMC to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Financial Results on January 29; News Release to be Available on EMC's Corporate Website
- Market Technicals Simplified: EMC Corp., OmniVision Technologies, Computer Sciences, and VirnetX Holding