Eastern Co (EML.OQ)
24 Feb 2017
* H1 net profit EGP 890.4 million versus EGP 809.2 million year ago
* Approves listing of Eastern Co's issued and paid-up capital increase to EGP 1.5 billion from EGP 750 million
* The Eastern Company reports third quarter earnings of $0.38 per share
* Quarterly sales $33.5 million versus $36.2 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CAIRO, Oct 26 Egypt's top cigarette maker Eastern Company's raw material reserves have halved due to the dollar shortage and if the issues persists it will be forced to suspend production and sales, the company said on Wednesday.
CAIRO, Oct 26 Egypt's top cigarette maker Eastern Company's strategic reserves of raw materials have halved due to the dollar shortage and that if the issues persist it would suspend production and sales, it said in a bourse statement on Wednesday.
CAIRO, Sept 4 The board of Egypt's top cigarette maker Eastern Company approved a capital hike of 750 million Egyptian pounds ($84 million) on Sunday through the distribution of one free share per existing original share.
- Eastern Company: Insider Purchases Add To Long Case
- Eastern Company: Corporate Governance And JLTV Provide Upside Catalysts
- New Management Heralds Significant Change At The Eastern Company
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Third Week Of November
- The Tuzz Report Idea Generator: Is Stratasys Washed Out?
- Bankruptcy Of The Eastern Company's Largest Shareholder Creates A Classic Value Investment Opportunity