News: Eastman Chemical Co (EMN.N)
Thu, Jul 18 2013
NEW YORK - By 2012, Eastman Chemical seemed to be perfectly positioned when it came to producing plastic for drinking bottles. Concerns about a widely used chemical called bisphenol A (BPA) had become so great that Walmart stopped selling plastic baby bottles and children's sippy cups made with it and consumer groups were clamoring for regulators to ban it. Medical societies were warning that BPA's similarity to estrogens could disrupt the human hormone system and pose health risks, es
- Eastman Chemical Co's shares will likely resume their impressive growth path, following a recent bout of instability, as the specialty chemical maker's profits benefit from company cost savings, tax advantages and important acquisitions, Barron's said.
June 16 - Eastman Chemical Co's shares will likely resume their impressive growth path, following a recent bout of instability, as the specialty chemical maker's profits benefit from company cost savings, tax advantages and important acquisitions, Barron's said.
- Eastman Chemical : Specialty Chemical For A Commodity Price
- 5 Sane Growth Stocks: Screened To Minimize Risk
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: SIRI DECK COLM EMN COG SHW (Update 1)
- Eastman Chemical Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- OM Group An Interesting, Still-Evolving Story
- Commodities Today: Oil, Agriculture And Chemicals Offering Upside
- Schools Seek out New Information to Improve Building Security
- Mark Costa to Address Basic Materials Conference Sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Eastman Recognized for Environmental Excellence
- Eastman Chemical Company Wins Gold in Best in Biz Awards 2013
- Price Increases, Official Statements, Closures, and New Facilities - Research Report on DuPont, Dow, Celanese, Gevo, and Eastman
- Eastman CEO to Address Basic Materials Conference Sponsored by Citi
- Eastman Announces New Chief Technology Officer
- Early Morning Insight: Rentech Inc., Eastman Chemical Co., Ashland Inc., and Gevo Inc.
- The Difference is Clear: The New LLumar(R) Window Film Website Simplifies the Consumer Experience
- Quarterly and Full-Year Financial Results, Promising Partnerships, Earnings Release and Conference Schedules - Research Report on Eastman, CF Industries, Air Products, Praxair, and FMC