News: Emerson Electric Co (EMR.N)
22 Aug 2014
NEW YORK - Emerson Electric Co has tapped Goldman Sachs Group Inc to sell its power transmission solutions business in a deal that could be worth more than $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
NEW YORK, Aug 13 - Emerson Electric Co has tapped Goldman Sachs Group Inc to sell its power transmission solutions business in a deal that could be worth more than $1 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
Aug 5 - Emerson Electric Co, a automation and power supply systems maker, reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by a rise in sales in North America.
- Emerson Electric: A Business Transformation Play And Increasing Dividends
- High-Yielding Emerson Electric Has Lagged The S&P 500
- Tracking Tweedy Browne Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- How Will Emerson Electric (EMR) Stock React To Sale Of Its Power Unit?
- Constructing A Monthly Income Portfolio
- Why Emerson Electric (EMR) Stock Is Higher Today
- Technical Updates, Study Outcomes, Project Approvals, and Quarterly Performance Reviews - Research Reports on Alexion, Novartis, CB&I, L-3 and Emerson
- Emerson Declares Dividend
- Earnings, Upcoming Results, and Dividend Declaration - Research Reports on L-3, Pentair, Honeywell, Danaher and Emerson
- Emerson Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Financial Results, Conference Call Schedules, New Projects, and Dividends - Research Reports on Emerson, Altra, A. O. Smith, Hydrogenics and Regal-Beloit
- Emerson Schedules Webcast for Third-Quarter 2014 Results
- Upcoming Conference Calls, Strategic Alternatives, Acquisitions Agreements, and New Contracts - Analyst Notes on United Technologies, Emerson, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and CB&I
- Ingram Micro Named U.S. Distributor of the Year by Emerson Network Power
- Electrical Components and Equipment Equities under Review -- Research on Eaton, Emerson Electric, Ballard Power Systems, and Generac Holdings
- Emerson Evaluating Strategic Alternatives for the Power Transmission Solutions Business