Endo International PLC (ENDP.OQ)
Thu, Jun 8 2017
WASHINGTON As the United States battles a growing opioid abuse crisis, the Food and Drug Administration on Thursday asked Endo International Plc to withdraw from the market its long-lasting opioid painkiller, Opana ER, sending Endo's shares down more than 12 percent.
June 8 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Thursday it has asked Endo International to withdraw from the market its long-lasting opioid painkiller Opana ER, sending the company's shares down as much as 13 percent.
- Endo Regaining Stride?
- Will Teva Pharmaceuticals Bottom This Time?
- Wall Street Breakfast: Equities Face Worst Week Of 2017
- Synergy: High ROIC, FCF Generative, Under-The-Radar Nutraceutical Company Selling For 2.8x EV/EBITDA
- Endo International Plc (ENDP) Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Teva And The Other Generics Stocks: Fair Value Discussion