News: Enea AB (ENEA.ST)
Wed, Jan 15 2014
LONDON/WARSAW, Jan 15 - Swedish utility Vattenfall sold its entire stake in Polish energy group Enea for 1.03 billion zlotys ($340.2 million), or 12.5 zlotys per share, bookrunner Deutsche Bank said on Wednesday.
LONDON, Jan 13 - Swedish state-owned utility Vattenfall is offering to sell its entire stake in Polish power producer Enea via an accelerated bookbuild, bookrunner Deutsche Bank said on Monday.
Event Country Market Event Title RIC date code phase 13-Nov PL Q3 2013 Asseco Poland SA Earnings Release 13-Nov PL 11:00 Bank BPH SA Extraordinary Shareholder Meeting 13-Nov HU Q3 2013 CIG Pannonia Eletbiztosito Nyrt Erngs Release 13-Nov CY Q3 2013 Deep Sea Supply Plc Earnings Release 13-Nov CY 13:00 Q3 2013 Deep Sea Supply Plc
WARSAW, Sept 26 - Polish state-controlled utility Enea plans to offer natural gas to retail clients starting from 2014 as well as electricity, the company said on Thursday.
- Enea AB: Enea’s SoC Platform Consolidates ARM®-based Software Systems
- Enea AB: Enea Demonstrates M2M Middleware on ARM-Based Software Defined Server for Cloud Applications at MWC
- Enea AB: Open Enea Linux - the next step proving Enea’s open source commitment
- Enea AB: the Most Versatile and High-Performing RTOS Yet by Enea for ARM-Based Architectures
- Enea AB: Enea Protects the Communication between Database Server and Client Applications
- Enea AB: Enea Demonstrates Open Event Machine Implementation on Broadcom XLP Architecture at MWC
- Enea AB: Annual Statement 2013
- Enea AB: Enea Signs Large License Deal with European Automotive Company
- Enea AB: Enea Delivers an Unprecedented Combination of Determinism and Throughput in Linux
- Enea AB: Interim Report, July – September 2013