News: Reed Elsevier NV (ENL.N)
Thu, Nov 13 2014
* Division LexisNexis Risk Solutions announced its intent to acquire Health Market Science (HMS)
LONDON, Oct 23 - Anglo Dutch Reed Elsevier said a 4 percent rise in underlying revenue in the first nine months kept it on track to meet its goal of growing revenue and profit this year.
* Announces Joining Date Of Nick Luff As Chief Financial Officer
Guarantor Reed Elsevier Plc and Reed Elsevier NV
LONDON, July 24 - Britain's main equity index pushed forward on Thursday, as gains at media company Reed Elsevier helped offset a slump in home improvements retailer Kingfisher.
LONDON, July 24 - Anglo-Dutch information provider Reed Elsevier said it expected a year of underlying profit growth after demand for exhibitions and financial news helped it to beat first-half earnings forecasts.
LONDON, July 24 - Anglo-Dutch information provider Reed Elsevier said it expected another year of underlying earnings growth after reporting better-than-expected first-half results.
- Reed Elsevier's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Reed Elsevier's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Interim Management Statement (Transcript)
- This Newspaper Company Can Still Make You Money
- One Publisher to Buy and Two to Sell
- Reed Elsevier NV (ADR) (ENL) CEO Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Reed Elsevier: Boring But Profitable
- New Sports and Fitness Book Published by Elsevier: "The Science of Fitness" Co-Authored by Legendary Cyclist Greg LeMond and Mark Hom, MD
- New Elsevier Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences Now Available
- Sentrian, the World's First Remote Patient Intelligence Company, Launches to Eliminate Preventable Hospitalization
- Interim Management Statement
- Reed Elsevier NV EGM 21 October 2014
- LexisNexis: Homegrown Cardiff Company, Tracesmart®, Creates 40 New Jobs in Cardiff
- Elsevier Adds Five New Subject Areas to Legacy eBook Collection
- Reed Elsevier announces joining date of Nick Luff as Chief Financial Officer
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Reed Tech Strengthens Line of LexisNexis Intellectual Property Solutions by Acquiring PatentCore, an Innovator in Patent Data Analytics
- Elsevier Announces New Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences That Unlocks Current Foundational Content