News: Reed Elsevier NV (ENL.N)
17 Apr 2015
Thu, Apr 9 2015
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, April 09 (Fitch) This announcement corrects the version published on 2 April 2015 to include the Elsevier Finance SA senior unsecured notes issued by ELM BV as well as by Aquarius + Investments PLC. Fitch Ratings has downgraded Reed Elsevier PLC's and Reed Elsevier NV's (together, Reed) Long-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) to 'BBB+' from 'A-'. The Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is available below. Reed's
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, April 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded Reed Elsevier PLC's and Reed Elsevier NV's (together, Reed) Long-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) to 'BBB+' from 'A-'. The Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is available below. Reed's core business portfolio continues to perform strongly and in line with Fitch's expectations. The downgrade in Reed's ratings is triggered by management's propensity to accept slig
LONDON - The softly-spoken head of the Risk division at Reed Elsevier does not wish to thank the U.S. online fraudsters who have helped drive his unit's growth, but his investors may not be so bashful.
LONDON, Feb 26 - Share price falls in publisher Reed Elsevier and financial firms Royal Bank of Scotland and RSA kept Britain's top equity index in check on Thursday, although the market remained near record highs.
LONDON, Feb 26 - A fall in the shares of publisher Reed Elsevier and Royal Bank of Scotland held Britain's top equity index in check on Thursday, although the market remained near record highs hit this week.
LONDON, Feb 26 - Britain's top share index edged higher on Thursday following a spate of mixed earnings reports, supported by the banking sector as the market welcomed the announcement of a new CEO of Standard Chartered.
LONDON, Feb 26 - Anglo Dutch publisher Reed Elsevier plans to rename itself RELX and simplify its structure into one unit to make it more transparent for investors in the latest stage of its transformation.
* FY 2014 revenue 7.16 billion euros versus 7.12 billion euros year ago
LONDON, Feb 26 - Anglo Dutch publisher Reed Elsevier plans to return 500 million pounds ($777 million) to investors via a share buyback after reporting an as expected 3 percent rise in full-year underlying sales.
* Division LexisNexis Risk Solutions announced its intent to acquire Health Market Science (HMS)
- Reed Elsevier's (ENL) CEO Erik Engstrom on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- The Top ADRs To Buy This Week
- Reed Elsevier's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Reed Elsevier's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Interim Management Statement (Transcript)
- This Newspaper Company Can Still Make You Money
- One Publisher to Buy and Two to Sell
- Publication of Annual Reports and Financial Statements 2014 and Notices of 2015 Annual General Meetings
- Maverix Biomics And Elsevier Sign Cooperation Agreement
- CORRECTION - Elsevier Wins 10 PROSE Awards Including Best eProduct Application: Virtual Microscope
- Elsevier Wins 10 PROSE Awards Including Best eProduct Application: Virtual Microscope
- New Sports and Fitness Book Published by Elsevier: "The Science of Fitness" Co-Authored by Legendary Cyclist Greg LeMond and Mark Hom, MD
- New Elsevier Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences Now Available
- Sentrian, the World's First Remote Patient Intelligence Company, Launches to Eliminate Preventable Hospitalization
- Interim Management Statement
- Reed Elsevier NV EGM 21 October 2014
- LexisNexis: Homegrown Cardiff Company, Tracesmart®, Creates 40 New Jobs in Cardiff