News: Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC (ENRC.L)
21 May 2013
April 30 - The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation plc
LONDON, April 19 - Merger activity in the mining sector helped European shares stage a small rebound on Friday, but a regional benchmark recorded its worst weekly loss since November as the economic outlook deteriorated.
LONDON, Nov 23 - Miner ENRC has bolstered the role of its chairman, Mehmet Dalman, as the former banker grapples with internal probes, a corporate governance reputation tainted by boardroom battles and lagging shares.
Argentina has reacted angrily to a U.S. court decision awarding hedge fund creditors more than $1.3 billion, as bondholders vowed an immediate appeal.
- Why Polymetal International, Fresnillo, and Eurasian Natural Resources Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- 5 FTSE 100 Shares You Should Have Bought in April
- Why Compass, Wolseley, and Eurasian Natural Resources Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Eurasian Natural Resources Reveals Annual Losses
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead
- Are These the Ultimate Retirement Shares?
- REG-BARCLAYS PLC Form 8.3 - EURASIAN NATURAL RESOURCES CORP
- REG-J.P. Morgan Securities plc. Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation Plc
- REG-VTB Capital Plc Form 8 (DD) - Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC Amendment
- REG-VTB Capital Plc Form 8 (DD) - Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC - Replacement
- REG-VTB Capital Plc Form 8 (DD) - Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC
- REG - Eurasian Natural Res - Half Yearly Report
- REG - Better Capital PCCLdBetter Capital PCC. - Interim Management Statement
- REG - Eurasian Natural Res - Changes to Board Committees
- REG - Eurasian Natural Res - Q2 Production Report
- REG - Eurasian Natural Res - Acquisition of Frontier Licence