News: EOC Ltd (EOCL.OL)
Tue, Sep 2 2014
SINGAPORE, Sept 3 - Offshore support services company EOC Ltd has launched sale of shares worth S$214-S$254 million ($171 million - $203 million) for its secondary listing on the Singapore Exchange, IFR reported on Wednesday, citing banking sources.
- 4 Foreign Blue-Chip Stocks With 4% Dividend Yields to Buy
- Endesa (EOC) Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Reasons To Consider Chilean Stocks
- Empresa Nacional de Electricidad Increases Sales but Misses Revenue Estimate
- Dividends and Growth: Can They Coexist?
- Are Emerging Markets Stocks Attractive Based On Price-To-Book Ratio?
- EOC Limited: Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting on 15 September 2014
- EOC Limited: EOC Investor Presentation: Combination of EOC and EMAS Marine, Additional Information
- EOC Limited: Accommodation Barge Lewek Chancellor Secures Award Worth over US$40M
- EOC Limited: EOC Reports Sharp Increase in Net Profit to US$44.0M IN 2QFY14
- EOC Limited: Notice of Annual General Meeting on 6 January 2014
- EOC Limited: Fourth Quarter Financial Year 2013 and Preliminary Full Year 2013 Results
- EOC LIMITED TO SELL 51% EQUITY INTEREST IN THE ENTITIES OWNING AND OPERATING THE FPSO LEWEK ARUNOTHAI
- EOC Bags US$15M Contract for Upgrades on FPSO Lewek EMAS
- EOC Limited: CHANGE IN CONFERENCE CALL ON 3RD QUARTER FY2012 FINANCIAL RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT
- EOC Limited: Conference Call on 3rd Quarter FY2012 Financial Results Announcement