E.ON SE (EONGn.DE)
Thu, Oct 13 2016
FRANKFURT/DUESSELDORF, Germany E.ON's power grids are part of its core strategy, the German utility said on Thursday, stopping short of denying a magazine report the company was considering at least a partial spin-off of the business.
* E.ON shares down 0.4 percent (Adds sell-side analysts, context on writedowns)
FRANKFURT German utility E.ON is considering spinning off at least part of its power grids or raising capital to offset falling grid fees, a pending payment for radioactive storage and possible writedowns, a German magazine reported.
* Flotation comes ahead of listing of RWE's Innogy (Adds quotes from E.ON, Uniper CEOs, context on valuation)
MUNICH Solarwatt, a German manufacturer of batteries that store power generated by domestic solar panels, expects to more than double sales next year compared with 2015 thanks to a new deal with E.ON , it said on Tuesday.
* Share price to be determined at opening auction Sept. 12 (Adds projected market value, opening price)
Aug 15 British gas suppliers may have to compensate hundreds of their customers who were overcharged because of a mix-up involving metric and imperial measurements, with one having paid too much for 15 years.
* Cfo says expects competition in britain to intensify next year
* Uniper market cap seen at 5 bln eur vs 15.5 bln net book value
FRANKFURT The chief executive of E.ON's Uniper ruled out a sale of one of the company's three divisions - European Generation, Global Commodities or International Power - in its drive to pay down debt, he told a German newspaper.