News: Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD.N)
24 Dec 2014
Fri, Dec 12 2014
HOUSTON/NEW YORK, Dec 12 - Enterprise Products Partners on Friday shelved plans to build the first crude pipeline from North Dakota to the storage hub in Cushing, Oklahoma, likely hindered by competition from other shippers and lower oil prices.
HOUSTON, Nov 4 - Plains All American and Enterprise Products Partners are expanding condensate-gathering facilities in Texas on the heels of Enterprise's U.S. government approval to export the very light form of crude once minimally processed.
(Adds Hochtief, Celulosa Arauco y Constitucion, Schneider Electric, Burton's Biscuits, Adama, CIC, Telecom Italia and Enterprise Products)
(Recasts headlines; adds quote, financial details, updates share prices)
Oct 1 - Pipeline company Enterprise Products Partners LP said it has acquired a 64.7 percent limited partner interest in crude storage provider Oiltanking Partners LP as well as a 2 percent general partner interest for $4.41 billion.
NEW YORK, Sept 4 - Enterprise Products Partners LP said on Thursday that it was holding an open season for a proposed pipeline that would be the first in directly moving shale oil from the Bakken formation to Cushing, Oklahoma.
July 31 - Enterprise Products Partners LP said it was looking at expanding the ethane export facility it is building on the Houston Ship Channel after winning another transport contract.
NEW YORK, July 30 - Enterprise Products Partners LP and Genesis Energy LP said in a statement on Wednesday that their jointly owned crude oil gathering pipeline in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico is mechanically complete.
NEW YORK, July 3 - Enterprise Products Partners LP's Seaway Twin pipeline is mechanically complete, but will continue final commissioning through the third quarter, a more prolonged start-up than traders expected.
- Commodities Today: The Fed And Oil's Impact Upon Future Decisions
- Jim Cramer's Picks for What to Buy in Oil and Biotech Into 2015
- 3 Dividend Stocks To Buy After The Oil Price Collapse
- 10 Contender Dividend Dogs Uncover 18% To 45% December Upsides
- Bakken Crude Trading At $41.75/Bbl Is Continental Resources' Quandary
- First Oil And Gas Merger: Enterprise Products To Acquire Oiltanking Partners
- Enterprise Products Announces Key Additions to Legal Management Team; Craig W. Murray Named General Counsel
- Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation Equities Roundup - TransCanada, Magellan Midstream Partners, Scorpio Tankers, Nordic American Tankers, and Enterprise Products Partners
- Enterprise Begins Open Season for Proposed Expansion of Panola NGL Pipeline System
- Enterprise Announces Results of Proposed Crude Oil Pipeline Open Season
- Enterprise Products Partners to Present at Wells Fargo Energy Symposium
- Enterprise Products Partners to Participate in BMO Capital Markets Utilities and Pipelines Day
- Enterprise Products Partners to Participate in RBC Capital Markets MLP Conference
- OILTANKING PARTNERS, L.P. INVESTOR ALERT: Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Announces the Investigation of Oiltanking Partners, L.P. Over the Proposed Sale of the Company to Enterprise Products Partners, L.P. - OILT
- Enterprise Products Partners to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference
- Enterprise Products and Oiltanking Partners Announce Merger Agreement