Evolution Petroleum Corp (EPM)
9 Dec 2016
Wed, Oct 19 2016
* Evolution Petroleum-preliminary estimate of gross production from the Delhi field is in excess of 7,350 barrels of oil/day for quarter ended Sept. 30 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Evolution Petroleum Corp says total redemption amount of approximately $8 million will be funded with cash on hand
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.02 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
MELBOURNE Glencore Plc has agreed to sell all the gold and a 30 percent stake in its Ernest Henry copper mine in Australia to Evolution Mining for A$880 million ($670 million), advancing the Swiss giant's effort to pay down debt.
* Evolution to get 49 pct stake in mine expansion (Adds comments from Evolution CEO)
* Evolution Petroleum announces settlement of Denbury litigation
- False Profits: A Prodigal Value Investor Returns From The Oil Patch
- Energy Recap: Your Take On The OPEC Production Cuts
- Evolution Petroleum: Time To Take Profits?
- Trouble In Evolution Petroleum Paradise
- Evolution Petroleum's (EPM) CEO Randy Keys on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Enerplus Management Campaigns For Increasing Stock Value