News: Equity Residential (EQR)
17 May 2013
April 30 - Apartment owner Equity Residential said a first-quarter key earnings measure fell 56 percent chiefly on costs related to its share of the acquisition of former rival Archstone.
NAIROBI, Feb 28 - Equity Bank of Kenya posted a 36 percent rise in pretax profit for 2012 to 17.42 billion shillings ($201.85 million) thanks to solid growth in its loan book and a jump in net interest earnings, the company said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, Feb 5 - Apartment owner Equity Residential reported a key earnings measure that missed Wall Street's forecast and issued lower-than-expected forecast for the year, despite reporting higher rent and low expense growth in the fourth quarter.
NEW YORK, Feb 5 - Apartment owner Equity Residential said a key earnings measure rose 19 percent in the fourth quarter, in part on higher rent and expense controls.
Nov 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its rating and outlook for Chicago-based Equity Residential (EQR; BBB+/Stable) are unchanged following EQR's announcement that it has entered into an agreement to acquire 60% of Archstone Enterprises L.P. from Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. for roughly $9.4 billion (excluding transaction costs). The acquisition will include the assumption of $5.5 billion of debt (including a noncash component related to the mark-to-market for certain deb
Nov 27 - Fitch Ratings has placed Equity Residential's 'BBB+' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) on Rating Watch Negative. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this press release. The rating action follows Equity Residential's (EQR) announcement on Nov. 26, 2012 that it will enter into a definitive agreement to acquire 60% of the assets and liabilities of Archstone Enterprise LP, a privately-held multifamily entity. Pro forma for the acquisition, the company's leverage and coverage met
NEW YORK - Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc agreed to sell property group Archstone to two real estate investment trusts for about $6.5 billion, taking advantage of a strong market for apartments and marking an end to a 2007 gamble that helped push the investment bank into bankruptcy.
* Equity Residential, AvalonBay to split Archstone assets 60-40
* Equity Residential to buy 60 percent of Archstone's assets
- Equity Residential Reports First Quarter Results
- Mill Creek Residential Marks Its Entry into the Seattle Market with the Acquisition of Archstone Belltown
- Equity Residential Names David S. Santee Chief Operating Officer
- Equity Residential Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date
- Sunstone Hotel Investors, Host Hotels & Resorts, LaSalle Hotel Properties, UDR Inc., and Equity Residential Under StockCall's Microscope
- Equity Residential Declares First Quarter Dividends
- Equity Residential to Participate in Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference
- Today's Research on Host Hotels & Resorts, Sunstone Hotel Investors, UDR Inc., CYS Investments, and Equity Residential
- Equity Residential Announces Closing of $9 Billion Archstone Acquisition
- Equity Residential Reports Full Year 2012 Results