Eramet SA (ERMT.PA)
22 Jul 2016
Tue, Jul 12 2016
PARIS, July 12 Mining group Eramet said that the board of its nickel subsidiary SLN in New Caledonia has approved a 200 million euro ($222.28 million) loan from the French government, aimed at helping the loss-making business survive a severe market downturn.
PARIS, May 9 The board of Eramet agreed on Monday to financing and cost-saving measures to help its SLM nickel business in New Caledonia survive a severe market downturn, supported by a loan from the French government.
PARIS, April 22 French mining and metals group Eramet said on Friday it expects to post another operating loss in the first half due to weak metal prices and would pursue efforts to save cash at its troubled nickel unit.
PARIS, April 4 The French government is looking at a comprehensive solution to revive Eramet which could include a capital increase of the ailing mining group, newsletter Lettre de l'Expansion said on Monday.
* SLN losing 20 mln euros a month in global nickel slump (Updates with details from presentation)
- Lithium Extraction Techniques - A Look At The Latest Technologies And The Companies Involved
- Era Group: Substantial Margin Of Safety With Upside As Energy Markets Recover
- Era Group's (ERA) CEO Chris Bradshaw on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Era Group Exposure To Oil Is Embellished
- Era Group's (ERA) CEO Chris Bradshaw on Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Era Group's (ERA) CEO Chris Bradshaw on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript