News: Erste Group Bank AG (ERST.VI)
23 Dec 2014
Mon, Dec 22 2014
VIENNA, Dec 22 - Austria's Erste Group Bank said in a regulatory release on Monday that U.S.-based Lone Pine Capital LLC had a stake of around 4.11 percent as of Dec. 17.
BRUSSELS, Dec 19 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
MADRID, Dec 15 - Spain's CaixaBank has increased its stake in Erste Group Bank to 9.9 pct after renewing a strategic deal with the Austrian bank's main shareholder, the Erste Foundation.
Dec 15 - Spain's CaixaBank said on Monday it had increased its stake in Erste Group Bank to 9.9 pct by renewing a strategic agreement it started in 2009 with Fundacion Erste, the main shareholder of the Austrian bank.
VIENNA, Dec 12 - Austrian lender Erste Group Bank has appointed Petr Bravek as chief operating officer as of April 1, replacing Herbert Juranek, who will resign from the management board at the end of this year, it said on Friday.
VIENNA, Dec 11 - Erste Group Bank bid for 1.8 billion euros ($2.24 billion) in the European Central Bank's latest round of targetted long-term loans (TLTRO) that aims to boost bank lending, the Austrian lender said on Thursday.
Dec 9 - Erste Group Bank AG says following buyback offer for supplementary capital (upper tier 2) instruments in October 2014, based on current information for financial year 2014, no coupons and distributions will be paid on its remaining outstanding supplementary capital and hybrid capital instruments source: http://adhoc.pressetext.com/news/1418139900689 Further company coverage: (Reporting By Michael Shields)
VIENNA, Nov 14 - Savings banks affiliated with Austrian lender Erste Group can buy or sell stock worth up to 2.3 percent of the bank's share capital under a programme approved by management on Friday, Erste said.
VIENNA, Nov 4 - Austria's Erste Group Bank has taken direct control of its central and eastern European banking assets, it said on Tuesday, streamlining its corporate structure with a move that will also help the lender cut costs.
* Q3 net loss 554 mln eur vs Reuters poll avg 596 mln * Still sees 2014 loss of up to 1.6 billion euros * Operating results beat market expectations (Adds comments from conference call, market reaction) By Michael Shields VIENNA, Oct 30 - Erste Group posted a smaller than expected third-quarter loss as operating results beat expectations, suggesting the worst might be over for the Austrian lender as it cleans up problems on its balance sheet in central and eastern Eur
- Doug Loe: Canada Has Earned Its Spot In The Biotech All-Star Team Photo
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 12/11/14: VRX, NS, PSEC, PSX
- Emergent BioSolutions' (EBS) CEO Dan Abdun-Nabi on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Emergent BioSolutions' (EBS) CEO Dan Abdun-Nabi on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast