News: Erste Group Bank AG (ERST.VI)
Fri, Feb 28 2014
* Shares down 11 percent (Recasts with market reaction, CEO comments)
VIENNA, Feb 28 - Erste Group : * Says still interested in Poland acquisitions, not bidding for Hypo Alpe Adria
VIENNA, Feb 28 - The chances that Erste Group will become involved in the resolution of problems at nationalised lender Hypo Alpe Adria are close to zero, Chief Executive Andreas Treichl said on Friday.
VIENNA, Feb 28 - Erste Group Bank has 435 million euros ($595 million)in Ukrainian exposure but is not particularly concerned about it, even though the outlook is not "rosy", Chief Risk Officer Andreas Gottschling said on Friday.
LONDON, Feb 28 - European shares edged higher early on Friday after falling for three days, with expectations that a further drop in euro zone inflation may prompt the European Central Bank to ease policy further helping cyclical stocks.
VIENNA, Feb 28 - Austrian lender Erste Group aims to keep operating profit roughly steady this year as key markets in Austria and central and eastern Europe stabilise, it said on Friday.
(Corrects percentage change in first paragraph from three quarters to nearly 90 percent)
* Shares fall 0.9 pct, lag sector (Adds quotes and background)
VIENNA, Feb 11 - Austrian lender Erste Group's net profit fell to around 60 million euros ($81.9 million)in 2013, it said on Tuesday. Its 2012 net profit was 483.5 million euros.
VIENNA, Dec 17 - Austrian lender Erste Group Bank is writing down goodwill by around 350 million euros ($481 million), primarily for Romanian unit BCR, the bank said on Tuesday.
- Don't Disregard These 3 Biotech Plays In 2014
- 3 Biotech Stocks Spiking on Big Volume
- Emergent BioSolutions' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 3 Biotechs Getting Plenty Of Attention From Investors
- Emergent BioSolutions CEO Presents at JPMorgan Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
- Emergent BioSolutions' Management Presents at Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (Transcript)