Essentra PLC (ESNT.L)
Fri, Jul 28 2017
July 28 Essentra Plc, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging products, reported a 29 percent fall in the first-half profit, but said it expected to see improvement during the remainder of the year.
July 28 Essentra Plc, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging products, said its profit fell 29 percent in the first half as sales at its health and personal care packaging unit continued to slow due to integration issues.
* Announces divestment of its consumer packaging site in Bristol, UK to Broomco (4294) Limited, an affiliate of euro packaging, for an undisclosed consideration
* Trading for financial year to date has been in line with board's expectations
- Essent's (ESNT) CEO Mark Casale on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Essent Group Ltd. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Charles Schwab Will Go Up With Higher Interest Rates - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/12/17)
- Emulating John Neff To Find Low P/E Stocks That Look Fundamentally Sound
- CANSLIM Memo: Walker And Dunlop
- Essent Group Ltd. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides