News: Essentra PLC (ESNT.L)
19 Dec 2014
Wed, Nov 12 2014
(Adds CEO comment, details of share placement, share move)
* Acquisition of Clondalkin specialist packaging division for $455 mln
Nov 12 - Essentra Plc, a supplier of speciality plastic and packaging components, said it would acquire the specialist packaging division of Clondalkin Group, owned by an affiliate of Warburg Pincus, for $455 million.
* In Q3 of 2014, revenue increased 8 pct versus Q3 2013 at constant exchange rates: on a like-for-like basis ("LFL" 1 ) growth was +7 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Shares rise as much as 3.5 pct (Adds details, CEO comment, share price)
July 31 - Essentra Plc reported a 6 percent increase in half-year pretax profit as demand for its cigarette filters rose.
* Revenue up 20% at constant fx (like-for-like +9%) to £431m.
- Goldman Sells Partial Stake in Bermuda-Based Mortgage Insurer Essenti
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- Essent Group's (ESNT) CEO Mark Casale on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Update: Essent Group Ltd. Q3 2014 Earnings
- Tracking George Soros' Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- The Fundamental Problem With Essent Group