Ensco PLC (ESV.N)
26 Jul 2017
Wed, Jul 26 2017
* Ensco Plc qtrly revenues were $458 million in Q2 2017 compared to $910 million a year ago
* Ensco Plc - Ensco DS-4 contracted to Chevron for two years Ensco DS-10 contracted to Shell for one year Ensco DS-7 to return to work with total
* Ensco Plc and Atwood Oceanics Inc announce early termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino waiting period
Offshore driller Ensco Plc said it would buy smaller rival Atwood Oceanics Inc in an all-stock deal valued at about $839 million to add high-specification offshore rigs to its fleet.
* Upon deal close,Ensco and Atwood shareholders to own about 69% and 31%, respectively of outstanding shares of Ensco
May 30 Offshore driller Ensco Plc said it would buy smaller rival Atwood Oceanics Inc in an all-stock deal valued at about $839 million.
* Results from discontinued operations were zero cents per share in both q1 2017 and q1 2016
* Ensco Plc reports fourth quarter and full-year 2016 results