News: Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE.N)
Thu, Mar 21 2013
(Corrects first paragraph to say ETP will buy the 60 percent stake it does not own in ETP Holdco, not 40 percent)
Jan 14 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services assigned its 'BBB-' rating to Energy Transfer Partners L.P.'s proposed $1 billion senior unsecured note issuance. The partnership will use the proceeds from the notes to repay borrowings outstanding on its revolving credit facility. The outlook on the rating is stable. Pro forma for the debt issuance, ETP and its immediate subsidiaries will have about $9.5 billion of reported debt. ETP is also a co-obligor on $965 million of notes issued by S
Dec 17 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Energy Transfer Equity L.P.'s (ETE; BB/Stable/--) and Energy Transfer Partners L.P.'s (ETP; BBB-/Stable/--) announcement that it has entered into an agreement with The Laclede Group Inc. (A/Stable/--) to sell natural gas utility assets of Southern Union Co. (SUG; BBB-/Stable/--), will not affect ETE's, ETP's and SUG's ratings. The ratings are not affected because we factored the sale of these assets to reduce consolidated leverage int
- Natural gas distributor Laclede Group Inc is buying two utilities from Energy Transfer Equity LP for $1 billion, doubling its customer numbers and boosting its exposure to more stable state-regulated income.
* Over 91 percent of earnings from regulated business - Laclede
- Utility holding company Laclede Group Inc will double its customer base with a $1 billion deal with Energy Transfer Equity LP to acquire Southern Union Co's Missouri Gas Energy and New England Gas Co.
Dec 17 - Utility holding company Laclede Group Inc will acquire two Southern Union utilities, Missouri Gas Energy and New England Gas Co, from Energy Transfer Equity for about $1 billion, the companies said.
- MLPs And Interest Rates, How Right Is Mr. Gundlach?
- Last Week's 13D/G Filings By Leading Fund Managers In Basic Materials And Energy
- Energy And Biotechs With Recent Earnings Catalysts
- Energy Transfer Partners: The Pieces Are Falling Into Place
- A Closer Look At Enterprise Products Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of Q1 2013
- 3 Things to Love About Energy Transfer Partners' Earnings
- Energy Transfer Partners Announces Exchange Offers and Consent Solicitations Relating to Senior Notes and Junior Subordinated Notes Issued by Southern Union Company
- Energy Transfer Equity Reports First Quarter Results
- Energy Transfer Partners Reports First Quarter Results
- Energy Transfer Affiliates to Move Forward with a Gulf Coast LPG Export/Import Project
- Regency Energy Partners Closes on Acquisition of Southern Union Gathering Company, LLC
- Energy Transfer Partners and Energy Transfer Equity Announce Closing of Two Major Transactions in Simplifying Structure
- Regency Energy Partners LP Announces Pricing of Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Energy Transfer Announces Cash Distribution for First Quarter of 2013
- Regency Energy Partners LP Announces Private Offering of Senior Notes
- Energy Transfer Partners Announces Closing of Common Unit Offering