News: Eaton Corporation PLC (ETN)
10 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 20 2014
NEW YORK - Earlier this month, Eaton Corp Plc made an announcement that captured little attention: the diversified manufacturer of heavy truck transmissions and residential circuit breakers said it would spend a record $700 million this year on tooling and machinery.
- Diversified manufacturer Eaton Corp issued a forecast for 2014 just within analysts' estimates, but reported disappointing quarterly profit margins on Tuesday, sending shares down more than 3 percent.
Feb 4 - Diversified manufacturer Eaton Corp issued a forecast for 2014 just within analysts' estimates, but reported disappointing quarterly profit margins on Tuesday, sending shares down more than 3 percent.
Feb 4 - Diversified manufacturer Eaton Corp's fourth-quarter revenue rose 28 percent, helped by higher demand for electrical products and systems.
NEW YORK - Eaton Corp on Monday said it would sell its aerospace power distribution unit to Safran SA for $270 million, in a deal that is expected to close in the first half of 2014.
NEW YORK, Jan 20 - Eaton Corp on Monday said it would sell its aerospace power distribution unit to Safran SA for $270 million, in a deal that is expected to close in the first half of 2014.
PARIS, Jan 20 - Safran SA : * Says agrees to buy Eaton units for approximately USD 270 million
Nov 22 - Triumph Group Inc : * Announces that Mississippi supreme court has affirmed dismissal of all Eaton
Nov 20 - : * Danaher Corp : Bernstein raises price target to $83 from $80; rating
Oct 25 - Eaton Corp said it expects its markets to grow between 3 and 4 percent in 2014 after the electrical and hydraulics systems maker reported strong third-quarter bookings that continued into October.
- Cramer's Mad Money - 8 Earnings To Watch In The Week Ahead (2/28/14)
- Dividend Champions For March 2014
- 11 Stocks Providing An Inflation Hedge With Increasing Dividends
- [video] Jim Cramer Quick Take: Eaton's Sandy Cutler Is One of My 'Bankable CEOs'
- Eaton's Sandy Cutler is One of Jim Cramer's 'Bankable CEOs'
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: UA NFLX CMG ETN MSFT AGCO
- Eaton to Participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & EU Autos Conference March 20, 2014
- Eaton Increases Dividend by 16.7 Percent
- Eaton Announces Expansion of Filtration Campus in Tinton Falls, New Jersey
- Eaton Announces Live Webcast of February 28, 2014 Analyst Conference
- Eaton Reports Fourth Quarter Operating Earnings Up 63 Percent Over 2012
- Eaton to Sell its Aerospace Power Distribution Management Solutions and Integrated Cockpit Solutions Business
- Increased Quarterly Dividends, Reaffirmed Full-year Guidance, Mobile Computer Deployments, and Executive Appointments - Research Report on GE, UTC, Honeywell, Danaher, and Eaton
- New Products, Recognitions, Litigation Awards, and Upcoming Presentations and Conferences - Research Report on GE, Eaton, Lennar, Stanley Black & Decker, and Fluor
- Study Results, Investor Meeting Schedules, Notes Offerings, Management Changes, and Quarterly Dividends - Research Report on GE, ITW, Dover, Eaton, and Flowserve
- Purchase Agreements, Business Partnerships, Compliance to Standards, and Strategic Alliance Agreements - Research Report on GE, Honeywell, Eaton, Dresser-Rand, and ExOne