News: Eaton Corporation PLC (ETN.N)
Tue, Jul 29 2014
July 29 - Eaton Corp tempered its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday due to weaker margins in its electrical systems business and dented some Wall Street hopes for a near-term spin-off of its vehicle business, sending its shares down 6 percent.
July 29 - Eaton Corporation PLC : * CEO says not any compelling rationale for portfolio transformation * CEO says any spin-off would result in significant tax liability
- U.S. manufacturer Eaton Corp lowered the top end of its full-year profit forecast on Tuesday due to weaker margins in its electrical systems business, sending its shares down more than 3 percent.
July 29 - Eaton Corp, a maker of electrical and hydraulic systems, reported a 3 percent rise in quarterly sales and said it recorded strong bookings in its electrical and aerospace businesses.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) Markets await next week looking for answers to a couple of specific questions: how much did the economy rebound in the second quarter, how strong is the jobs market, and is the Fed going to alter its position at all? With stock markets at a high and
- Diversified manufacturer Eaton Corp on Tuesday forecast second-quarter profit below Wall Street's target, weighed down by restructuring costs.
April 29 - Diversified manufacturer Eaton Corp on Tuesday forecast second-quarter profit below Wall Street's target, weighed down by restructuring costs.
- Diversified manufacturer Eaton Corp posted a rise in first-quarter profit that just topped analysts' estimates on Tuesday, helped by lower-than-expected costs, but forecast second-quarter earnings that appeared to lag Wall Street's target.
April 29 - Eaton Corp, the diversified maker of electrical and hydraulic systems, posted a 16 percent rise in first-quarter net income on Tuesday, despite a negative impact from rough winter weather in North America.
- Ultimate Sustainable Dividend Portfolio - October 2014 Update - Tough Market
- The Market Correction Is Here: 3 Opportunities To Track
- One Factor Driving Eaton (ETN) Stock Up Today
- Cramer's Mad Money - 9 Earnings To Watch In The Week Ahead (10/10/14)
- Costco Beats Estimates; Ruby Tuesday Looks to Buck Trend
- How Will Eaton Corp. (ETN) Stock Respond to This Analyst Action Today?
- Third Quarter Earnings Releases, Technical Updates, and Dividend Declarations - Research Reports on Honeywell, Deere, Lennox, Pentair and Eaton
- Eaton Quarterly Dividend Payable November 28, 2014
- Product Up-gradation, Review of Strategic Options, Survey, Strategic Initiatives, and New Technology - Research Reports on Eaton, Deere, Honeywell, Masco and Parker-Hannifin
- Eaton to Announce Third Quarter 2014 Earnings on October 29, 2014
- Market Activity, Project Delivery, Decade Celebration, and Event Schedule - Research Reports on John Deere, Eaton, Honeywell, SBA Communications and Intuit
- Technical Coverage on Electrical Equipment Equities - Eaton, Generac Holdings, Emerson Electric, Capstone Turbine, and ABB Ltd
- Agreement to Acquire Rights, Product Launch, Program Expansion, Market Activity, and Recognition - Research Reports on Mylan, Eaton, 3M, Union Pacific and Hilton
- MAA Filing, Acceptance of ANDA Filing, Earnings Release, Study Results and Recognition - Research Reports on Regeneron, Mylan, Toll Brothers, 3M and Eaton
- Eaton to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference September 15, 2014
- Acquisition Updates, Share Repurchase Program, Technical Updates, Product Launch, and Upcoming Conferences - Research Reports on Kinder Morgan Energy, TransCanada, Cliffs, Kimberly-Clark and Eaton